5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Hagrid
February 25, 2019, 11:51am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,987
Gold Stars: 508
According to Sky Sources they are close to administration, hardys company loaned 7 million to buy Notts and now in serious trouble so administrators looking at calling in those loans, another “ fit and proper” person the fa allowed to buy a club. Feel for the fans
Logged Offline
Private Message
marinerdazza
February 25, 2019, 12:02pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,593
Gold Stars: 80
They'll survive. They always do. Not matter what the size of the latest fiasco they get into.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 48
1mickylyons
February 25, 2019, 12:05pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,260
Gold Stars: 54
Quoted from Hagrid
According to Sky Sources they are close to administration, hardys company loaned 7 million to buy Notts and now in serious trouble so administrators looking at calling in those loans, another “ fit and proper” person the fa allowed to buy a club. Feel for the fans

A Club like Notts with so many Clubs around them will struggle to recover from Administration even with a relatively decent fanbase. I really hope they avoid this and get sorted it`s criminal what Charlatans are passed for fit and proper and with all the money in the game perhaps the FA should be held to account at some point?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 48
louth_in_the_south
February 25, 2019, 12:05pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +5,552
Gold Stars: 94
10 point deduction would not be helpful in their survival battle right now . Their entry into the vanarama could also be in doubt given the non leagues board views on clubs with administration entering their league ?

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 48
marinerdazza
February 25, 2019, 12:08pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,593
Gold Stars: 80
Anyway - I thought he'd got "loads of buyers lined up"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 48
Davec
February 25, 2019, 1:04pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
I believe Paragon Interiors are big employers in Nottingham aswell, they could all face redundancy thanks to his ego.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 48
Gaffer58
February 25, 2019, 4:10pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
Just shows how our opinions change with us being nicely placed mid table. If we'd been down the bottom like last season we would have been praying for them to go into admin.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 48
KingstonMariner
February 25, 2019, 7:21pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
I don't feel any sympathy for them. Years ago, County was owned by the supporters trust. When they were approached by big 'investors' promising lots of dosh if they handed over ownership, they couldn't wait to drop their knickers and bend over so they could have the likes of Sven as manager and players like Sol Campbell and that bloke who killed someone through reckless driving.

Much the same as Pompey. Rotherham. Repeate offenders. intercourse em.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 48
Marinerz93
February 25, 2019, 8:02pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from KingstonMariner
I don't feel any sympathy for them. Years ago, County was owned by the supporters trust. When they were approached by big 'investors' promising lots of dosh if they handed over ownership, they couldn't wait to drop their knickers and bend over so they could have the likes of Sven as manager and players like Sol Campbell and that bloke who killed someone through reckless driving.

Much the same as Pompey. Rotherham. Repeate offenders. intercourse em.

Lee Hughes is the scum bag who run someone over then run away leaving them to die and he should have been run over for that goal celebration he did, making out he was driving, what an utter tool.

Also quite a few of their fans laughed at us and called us a scumbag club when we dropped into the abyss and for that I too say intercourse em.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 48
KingstonMariner
February 25, 2019, 9:18pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Marinerz93

Lee Hughes is the scum bag who run someone over then run away leaving them to die and he should have been run over for that goal celebration he did, making out he was driving, what an utter tool.

Also quite a few of their fans laughed at us and called us a scumbag club when we dropped into the abyss and for that I too say intercourse em.

That's the fellah. Tool.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 48
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Notts County

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.