Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › John Fenty Says........
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 133 Guests

John Fenty Says........

This thread currently has 13,135 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
February 10, 2019, 8:06pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Ipswin

For the opportunity of a second referendum and a chance to reverse the first one I'd take Jolley, Slade or even Hitler to lead the campaign so long as remain won the fornicator in fact I'd vote Jolley manager of the century

If he achieved that he should be declared statesman of the century.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 75
AdamHaddock
February 10, 2019, 9:16pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +36 / -5
Approval: +2,838
Gold Stars: 26
On the subject of brexit, what will be Ring and Ohman's situation? Will they have to apply for settled status?

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 75
Croxton
February 10, 2019, 9:43pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from AdamHaddock
On the subject of brexit, what will be Ring and Ohman's situation? Will they have to apply for settled status?

Dunno it's all Irish to me.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 75
Brazilnut
February 10, 2019, 10:25pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +978
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from arryarryarry

I'm not sure you can include Grimsby with the likes of Nottingham, Hull, York and Leeds. Do that many visitors come down the A180 to shop in Grimsby and there is no way we should be advising anyone to go anywhere near Freeman Street currently, the last time I went down there it was full of drunks and druggies.

Thought the druggies of freemo could be our sponsor of our new ground .......the m Kat stadium with the crack stand and the spliff bar

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 75
Brazilnut
February 10, 2019, 10:24pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +978
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from arryarryarry

I'm not sure you can include Grimsby with the likes of Nottingham, Hull, York and Leeds. Do that many visitors come down the A180 to shop in Grimsby and there is no way we should be advising anyone to go anywhere near Freeman Street currently, the last time I went down there it was full of drunks and druggies.

Thought the druggies of freemo could be our sponsor of our new ground .......the m Kat stadium with the crack stand and the spliff bar

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 75
MarinersOnTheUp
February 10, 2019, 11:13pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +22 / -2
Approval: +484
Quoted from Ipswin

For the opportunity of a second referendum and a chance to reverse the first one I'd take Jolley, Slade or even Hitler to lead the campaign so long as remain won the fornicator in fact I'd vote Jolley manager of the century

Hitler? Oh dear, you're a strange person.

In regards to what the thread is actually about before it was taken off topic, we just need to move forward and get a stadium built. I think the freeman deserve most if not all of the credit for this latest bit of excitement that's been created, they're the ones who've put most of the work into these freeman street plans so far. It's only after the freeman have done a bit of work to hopefully get the ball rolling that the council and the club have started to listen.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 75
monkeyboy
February 11, 2019, 7:14am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -167
What i do find interesting is mr Fenty has just bought a lovely big building for his new venture in the energy world and also a nice shiney new Gym for his son in law Jack Grant bang next to where new stadium would be.
What i would say is though at this present time i would imagine that this sort of building in that area would be cheap as chips, would be amazed after all the regeneration if the value didnt soar a little.

Forward thing from our Conservative non Chairman? or a little inside info lol
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 75
rancido
February 11, 2019, 7:42am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,572
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Barrattstander

Or even Grimsby Docks station ! 200 yards from Freeman Street straight down Kent Street.

Docks Station and Clee Station are request only stops for the Barton train. There is no way Network Rail would upgrade these stations to accommodate trains that might be used on 23 occasions a year. There is even less chance that Transpennine Express or East Midlands trains would change their timetables for the same reason. When the Great Coates site was in the offing Network Rail wanted the club to stump upto £1 million pounds to upgrade Great Coates station and crossing , a fact that very few on here seem to realise.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 75
AdamHaddock
February 11, 2019, 10:09am

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +36 / -5
Approval: +2,838
New Clee is a request stop. Docks isn't

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 75
rancido
February 11, 2019, 11:14am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,572
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from AdamHaddock
New Clee is a request stop. Docks isn't

But not a scheduled stop for Transpennine Express or East Midland trains.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 75
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › John Fenty Says........

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.