FrazerGTFC
January 30, 2019, 7:32am

Grimsby fan
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: -234
Gold Stars: 1
Another rumour might be too good as well https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrit_Ajdarevi%C4%87

Never be positive about town
Logged Offline
Private Message
ska face
January 30, 2019, 10:30am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,344
Gold Stars: 820
Please just stop ffs
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 12
FrazerGTFC
January 30, 2019, 5:13pm

Grimsby fan
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: -234
Gold Stars: 1
I'm quitting the fishy well its for people who just make up things so bye the fishy the only time I will be posting something is the prediction for the game the promotion place game but why the red crosses I'm not making stuff up im just telling people stuff I heard from fishy accounts and twitter

Never be positive about town
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 12
louth_in_the_south
January 30, 2019, 5:15pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +5,552
Gold Stars: 94
Bye bye .

Cbbc is about your level

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 12
Hagrid
January 30, 2019, 5:33pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,988
Gold Stars: 507
You arent quitting if you’re still posting? But frazer i know yurnjust a kid so stick to social media. Maybe re-post when you’ve left school etc?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 12
LH
January 30, 2019, 7:02pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,389
Gold Stars: 169
Definitely one of my better pre-emptive blocks on Twitter if this is the kind of shite he’s tweeting.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 12
Son of Cod
January 30, 2019, 7:42pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.94
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,322
Gold Stars: 196
Everyone here apart from Frazer is gonna look so stupid when Ajdarevic and Matt Rhead bang in hattricks at Wembley in May to send us up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 12
chaos33
January 30, 2019, 8:25pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,786
Gold Stars: 349
Quoted from FrazerGTFC
I'm quitting the fishy well its for people who just make up things so bye the fishy the only time I will be posting something is the prediction for the game the promotion place game but why the red crosses I'm not making stuff up im just telling people stuff I heard from fishy accounts and twitter

See ya then

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 12
Mighty_Mariner
January 30, 2019, 8:33pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from FrazerGTFC

Take care!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 12
promotion plaice
January 30, 2019, 8:55pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,953
Gold Stars: 188
Quoted from FrazerGTFC

I'll do the prediction thread tomorrow night after the transfer window closes just in case we sign player/s that might play on Saturday.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 12
Mallyner
January 31, 2019, 6:43am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,509
Gold Stars: 22
I was in the Blundell Park hotel last night and I was about to be told the name of an amazing striker, the guy had heard we were about to sign. He just said Romelu and was about to give me the surname, when I fell out of bed.  

The missus comes to the odd game with me, but hasn't got a clue. She thinks we should get the big striker from Lincoln that we obviously like, because we chant his name. She thinks he's called Matt Barstead.

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
KingstonMariner
January 31, 2019, 10:33am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Mallyner
I was in the Blundell Park hotel last night and I was about to be told the name of an amazing striker, the guy had heard we were about to sign. He just said Romelu and was about to give me the surname, when I fell out of bed.  

The missus comes to the odd game with me, but hasn't got a clue. She thinks we should get the big striker from Lincoln that we obviously like, because we chant his name. She thinks he's called Matt Barstead.

Looking at your 'strapline' or whatever that thing underneath posts is called, I can't believe it was 13 years before Town drove you to drink.  

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
Mallyner
January 31, 2019, 10:44am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,509
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Looking at your 'strapline' or whatever that thing underneath posts is called, I can't believe it was 13 years before Town drove you to drink.  

Unfortunately me Dad didn't approve of me drinking from  the age of 6-18.  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Astrit Ajdarevic

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.