Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Joe Grayson Signs (merged)
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 349 Guests

Joe Grayson Signs (merged)

This thread currently has 9,835 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Mariner_09
January 18, 2019, 10:03pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,189
Gold Stars: 54
Quoted from Grantley
Think the what people are saying about 3-5-2 is valid. What strikes me is the versatility of the defensive signings that we’re now bringing in. We know Hendrie can play all across the back four, Ring can play central and on the left, Grayson seemingly can too, Davis was fine at RB earlier in the season.

MJ also has barely looked at any outright wingers. He has signed Pringle but that was last minute in the transfer window when he realised that 3-5-2 was not going to work.
Think possibly if/when we reach safety he may start experimenting with it?

I am still concerned about where the goals are going to come from.

Not sure about the highlighted bit. Thought he looked slow and clumsy at right back (especially in that shambles at Bury). He's miles better at CB and I thought looked a bit of liability to RB.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 50
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Joe Grayson Signs (merged)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.