3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
MeanwoodMariner
January 5, 2019, 8:45pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,673
Gold Stars: 8
Everyone was magnificent but I thought Mitch Rose was particularly worthy of praise. Playing out of position up against probably the most skilful winger in the country, he was superb. A better full back than his brother  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Hagrid
January 5, 2019, 8:49pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,988
Gold Stars: 508
All of them superb. RHJ my MOM i thought he was magnificint
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 28
Lincoln Mariner 56
January 5, 2019, 8:56pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,512
Gold Stars: 64
Quoted from Hagrid

According to Danny Collins RHJ playing with a groin injury so even more impressive, thought he was very good New Years Day as well so given his age another with great potential.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 28
barralad
January 5, 2019, 9:09pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.33
Rep Score: +86 / -20
Approval: +9,195
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from Hagrid

I'm currently sat on a train talking to two Palace fans who both reckon that RHJ is up there with the best defenders seen at Palace this season on his performance tonight. Simply outstanding...

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 28
gytone
January 5, 2019, 9:12pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +1,022
Gold Stars: 7
Also thought Mitch was outstanding particularly against that arrogant posing KNob Zaha plus the fact he's not played that much recently.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 28
GrimRob
January 5, 2019, 9:46pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,343
Gold Stars: 113
Motm for me. He's our mvp as he's so versatile. And takes pens and long throws. Wouldn't surprise me if he went in goal and played a blinder. Must admit I thought mj should play Pollock and leave out Rose but his selection has been vindicated.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 5 - 28
ginnywings
January 5, 2019, 9:59pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
Quoted from barralad

I'm currently sat on a train talking to two Palace fans who both reckon that RHJ is up there with the best defenders seen at Palace this season on his performance tonight. Simply outstanding...

Funny isn't it, how different fans view players? I've liked RHJ since he came here, and at one game earlier in the season, i had a heated argument with a guy who was giving him pelters, and said he was Conference North standard at best.

Sometimes, adversity makes people perform, and i hope his stints at the back, out of position, make some realise that we have some promising youngsters at the club, who just need time to get to grips with the game. Cardwell is someone else who is being questioned on his ability by some, but a bit of patience is called for with lads who have not had a lot of experience in the game. Thought he was outstanding today, and looked better than i thought possible, given his season so far.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 28
Gaffer58
January 5, 2019, 10:02pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
Congrats to Mitch for keeping Zaha in his pocket for most of the game, also Zaha never got chance to do his customary dive.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 28
MuddyWaters
January 5, 2019, 10:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from Gaffer58
Congrats to Mitch for keeping Zaha in his pocket for most of the game, also Zaha never got chance to do his customary dive.

God knows he tried.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 28
HertsGTFC
January 5, 2019, 10:38pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,646
Gold Stars: 217
I rate both of them, I’d be talking to Mitch now about extending his deal if I where Jolley. We have some promising talent and need to get it tied down.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 28
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mitch

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.