Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Palace, reserved or unreserved seating?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 207 Guests

Palace, reserved or unreserved seating?

This thread currently has 5,105 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Davec
December 19, 2018, 8:38am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,440
Gold Stars: 42
Generally I sit where I like at away games as there are usually loads of empty seats, however I do occasionally sit in my allocated seat like I did at Chesterfield in the last round and donny when we took 4k to name a few. At Palace I will be sitting in my designated seat and if somebody is sat in it I will insist they move and if needed I will get a steward to move them. That's not me being awkward it's me trying to avoid being awkward because if I sit somewhere else there's a chance somebody will come up and ask me to move as I'll be in their seat! I'll end up playing musical chairs!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 30
Mariner93er
December 19, 2018, 8:46am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,720
Gold Stars: 28
Obviously sit were you want at most away games. But for ones like this it's just common sense to sit in the seat allocated. It just has a knock on effect were if someones in your seats, you have to sit in someone else's seats etc. Someone had a go at me at Notts County a couple of years ago for asking them to move from our seats when we had sold out. Their response was I'm clearly not a proper town fan and never go to away games which is far from the truth. Like someone else said, a completely immature attitude.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 30
supertown
December 19, 2018, 9:02am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,437
Gold Stars: 53
Quoted from pizzzza

anus? I'd say the people who go to away games and want to sit in the exact seat printed on their ticket are the anal ones... Find a spare seat and sit in it!

You are a recipe for fallout and fighting . Stupid stupid comment
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 30
Ipswin
December 19, 2018, 10:35am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Frankly I don't care who sits in which seat as long as they keep sitting in the fornicator and don't spend the entire game standing up

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 30
Mendonca1995
December 19, 2018, 11:37am
Super Clive mendonca how much would he cost now
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
100% reserved seating guys been in the ticket office this morning to collect my tickets

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 30
Gaffer58
December 19, 2018, 2:39pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 31
If I go in the ticket office and buy 3 seats together I expect my party to sit in them seats, if you buy a cinema ticket and it's also a full house A) do you sit where you want, B) do you spend the whole film stood up ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 30
gtfckyle
December 19, 2018, 3:19pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +25
Quoted from Ipswin
Frankly I don't care who sits in which seat as long as they keep sitting in the fornicator and don't spend the entire game standing up

Can't agree with that, especially not at away games!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 30
KingstonMariner
December 19, 2018, 6:07pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from lukeo
Reserved seating? Well that sucks. The top 10 rows of the stand have a poor view. I doubt it but I hope Palace have used their common sense and left them empty, when I get my ticket on the 29th I'll be drunk if I'm given a seat at the top of the stand.

I doubt it. They'll want to minimise stewarding costs so until we use up all the allocated section they won't want to give us more.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 30
Ipswin
December 19, 2018, 6:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from gtfckyle

Can't agree with that, especially not at away games!

So it won't matter, as you are standing all the time, if some other sodomist is in your seat then will it?

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 30
Grantham_Mariner
December 19, 2018, 6:47pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,177
Gold Stars: 50
You can not see all the pitch from the back 10 row SEATED, Standing you will struggle to see half the pitch! A Watford fan said "It is the worst view in the Prem from the back few rows".

There are going to be a lot of empty seats in that stand however many we take, so I hope none of us have to sit in a seat with a restricted view.

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 30
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Palace, reserved or unreserved seating?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.