Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › License to print money.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 213 Guests

License to print money.

This thread currently has 4,784 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Mariner Ronnie
December 15, 2018, 12:03pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.81
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Ok some top betting tips.

Scottish league 1 fill your boots, not a single 0-0 this season, last season there was only 1! Over 1.5 in all games pays over evens, every time it almost comes in! (Hope I haven’t jinxed it!) 😬

Everton (kicks off in 30) except 2 games this season they’ve always had over 2.5 goals in their games.

Exeter, a sodomist for giving away corners 🙄 over 9 corners.

Mauro Icardi, scored in 10 of the last 12 games, near evens on a return.

Luton town double chance, running away with it at the moment, can’t remember the last time they lost 👍🏼

Bury, always goals in their games, use it to push up your acca!!!

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Tommy
December 15, 2018, 1:15pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,859
Gold Stars: 76
I've gone with you on the Scottish League One Ronnie.

Just read a stat that 89% of games in that division have had over 1.5 goals.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 19
Mariner Ronnie
December 15, 2018, 1:21pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Good lad 👍🏼

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 19
jock dock tower
December 15, 2018, 2:02pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
It's not so easy as it first seems Ronnie, and in the Scottish Championship where goals flow ever more freely the results are skewed by the odd big score by the likes of Ayr United. Before putting 5 past Dundee United two weeks back they'd only scored two goals in the previous three games, even though they average two goals per game with 30 from 15 league games so far.

On January 19th Ayr play at Auchinleck Talbot in the Scottish Cup, and it's the early kick off on BBC Scotland, and we're expecting a 3,100 crowd as it's a very local derby. In the last round Beith - same league as us - were beaten 3-0 at home by them. Beith were 12-1 at the bookies to beat Ayr, and I reckon we'll be similar. There'll be sh1tloads of money going on Auchinleck locally if that is the case. We've played league teams in the Scottish Cup three times, and never lost by more than a single goal, including at Hearts in 2011-12 when they won the Scottish Cup. Smart money would be a on a similar scoreline with just one goal in it, we've only conceded 5 goals in our 9 league games so far, winning 20 of the 24 games we've played in all competitions so far this season including 5 in the senior Scottish Cup.

SATURDAY 10TH NOVEMBER
Ayr United 1 Queen of the South 1

Dunfermline 0 Falkir1

Greenock Morton 0 Alloa Athletic 2

Partick Thistle 0 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 1

Ross County 0 Dundee United 1

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 19
Tommy
December 15, 2018, 5:07pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,859
Gold Stars: 76
Ronnie you're rubbish  

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 19
Mariner Ronnie
December 15, 2018, 5:28pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Just one goal! One goal! Off winning that lot ☹️

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 19
jock dock tower
December 15, 2018, 7:36pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Scottish Championship today, all five games were draws and only 12 goals scored for an average of 1.2 goals per team. It really is difficult to predict up here because it is so unpredictable.

No away wins at all today in Division Two today. Cheltenham would have done it had Port Vale not scored a late equaliser.

Good to see Scunny keeping up their excellent losing streak, from the play off places to one point above the drop zone in 7 games.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 19
GrimRob
December 15, 2018, 7:59pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,343
Gold Stars: 113
It's so easy to be fooled by randomness and to see patterns where none exist. I remember noticing that one Super League season there was only one draw. I decided to lay the draw on Betfair at a quite long price but one that would make a healthy return over the season in the event of only a few draws. Of course I had been fooled by randomness and the following year there were far more draws than normal and I lost heavily. Had I started looking one year later I'd have bet on draws rather than lay them, such are the vagaries of chance. The moral of the story is to backtest over a long period of several years to try out your pet theory before starting to put bets on. It's so easy to be fooled by the apparent patterns in random behaviour like football scores.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 7 - 19
Davec
December 15, 2018, 8:30pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
Might aswell just do Matched betting, gaurenteed profit that way
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 19
promotion plaice
December 16, 2018, 1:02am

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,956
Gold Stars: 189

Mugs game.........yeah I do have the occasional small bet to make a game more interesting but can't remember when I last did.

I've only ever bet in a bookies but this betting online thing seems to be really big now with these free bets to suck you in.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 19
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › License to print money.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.