sonofmadeleymariner
December 2, 2018, 4:12pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,452
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Hagrid

If you’re referrirng to collins he’s been out best player ffs. And sexondly no thanks they are shite

Collins did do well against Denton yes, because the ball was only hoofed at him and all he had to do was mark an imobile Target man who put in as puch effort as Vose used to. But he's still the reason we're sat so deep the whole game inviting pressure onto ourselves. He didn't do any better then Davis or Whitmoore would of done.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 78
forza ivano
December 2, 2018, 4:17pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,126
Gold Stars: 265
Just our luck to get Plymouth or gillingham away. Huddersfield or ull would be fun n give us half a chance
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 78
Stockport Mariner
December 2, 2018, 4:22pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +553
Gold Stars: 8
He didn't do any better then Davis or Whitmoore would of done.

You can’t possibly know that, so why say it? And it’s “would’ve done” not “would of”.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 78
RoboCod
December 2, 2018, 4:25pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from forza ivano
Just our luck to get Plymouth or gillingham away. Huddersfield or ull would be fun n give us half a chance

Hull would surely get the TV peeps looking our way too, an old, old rivalry resurrected

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 78
Ipswin
December 2, 2018, 4:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Top Premiership team please or failing that Hull City home or  away, a Humberside derby is long overdue

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 78
Grimal
December 2, 2018, 4:32pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,856
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from forza ivano

Won't get Plymouth, they were knocked out yesterday.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 78
sonofmadeleymariner
December 2, 2018, 4:38pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,452
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Stockport Mariner
He didn't do any better then Davis or Whitmoore would of done.

You can’t possibly know that, so why say it? And it’s “would’ve done” not “would of”.

Davis marked him a number of times early on and did perfectly fine...

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 78
golfer
December 2, 2018, 4:45pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,416
Gold Stars: 114
Quoted from scott_gtfc_89
JJ hooper is well out of favour now isn’t he, dropped like a sack of spuds, even young Buckley makes the beach before him, can see him defiantly departing in January.

Has Hooper done something wrong to upset somebody-can't quite believe that he can't even make the bench. He seemed to be the flavour of the month just a short time ago.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 78
golfer
December 2, 2018, 4:51pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,416
Gold Stars: 114
Quoted from jock dock tower
Watched first half on bet365. Wee bit peed off at having at to pay for the privilege, but decided to put the £10 on at 7/4 and now happy as Larry.

Did you read the small print-they now own half your house,your car and you have got to watch Hartlepools for the rest of season
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 78
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Chesterfield Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.