Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › FFS..Does anybody actually check this stuff...O.S
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 273 Guests

FFS..Does anybody actually check this stuff...O.S

This thread currently has 3,191 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
December 1, 2018, 2:26pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from louth_in_the_south

If you get wound up enough by space filling sh.ite like this then you need help

Or maybe people just care enough about what is published by their football club. It undermines confidence that people at the club know what they're doing. If the management don't care who puts out factually incorrect, poorly worded communications, it probably reflects the lack of care the management themselves have for its stakeholders (i.e. you and me, the paying public, media, other clubs and their views of us).

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
louth_in_the_south
December 1, 2018, 2:50pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +5,656
Gold Stars: 94
Tbh I don’t know why the club even bothers putting this sort of article on the site . It’s completely irrelevant to the match and I’m pretty sure 99.8% of people don’t give a flying fook about it anyway. And the 0.2 % that do have a mardy if it’s not right 😂😂

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
FishOutOfWater
December 1, 2018, 2:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Or maybe people just care enough about what is published by their football club. It undermines confidence that people at the club know what they're doing. If the management don't care who puts out factually incorrect, poorly worded communications, it probably reflects the lack of care the management themselves have for its stakeholders (i.e. you and me, the paying public, media, other clubs and their views of us).

Let's hope that we have some  positive PR on the pitch tomorow
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 12 - 14
NorthseaMariner
December 1, 2018, 5:21pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,518
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from mimma
John Hurt was born in Nottingham.  His father was a vicar who took over the church opposite Blundell Park when John was eleven years old.

The two biggest celebrities from pop music are Steve Currie, founding member of T. Rex with Marc Bolan, and Rod Temperton who was a singer song writer. He wrote a lot of Michael Jackson's hits including the biggest hit of all time, Thriller.

Rod Temperton also wrote “Boogy nights” and other hits for Heatwave and was in the band.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
jock dock tower
December 1, 2018, 7:25pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164

Well John Hurt is the only one I’ve really heard of. Is that the James Hill with the chin who played for Fulham, got the maximum wage scrapped and went on MOTD? I think Hyland had a couple of hits in the early 60s, Ginny Come Lately did quite well.

Ginny-come-lately, sweet, sweet as can be-ee-ee-ee - what on earth could he mean?

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › FFS..Does anybody actually check this stuff...O.S

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.