FishOutOfWater
November 30, 2018, 1:07pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Ipswin

Fatty Fry will come creeping round to screw us out of that again if they think of selling him

I saw him at Northampton last Saturday and the first thing I thought was who would he be eyeing up?

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 40 - 45
Ipswin
November 30, 2018, 1:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

I saw him at Northampton last Saturday and the first thing I thought was who would he be eyeing up?

Probably about to chat up Fenty to buy out the Dembele sell on clause for a tenner, can't think of anyone currently in the Town squad he might be interested in unless its Embleton in January

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 45
louth_in_the_south
November 30, 2018, 1:50pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +5,655
Gold Stars: 94
Quoted from Kris2

As long as they keep up the facade that they are supporting the project nobody will complain. They'll keep the club in planning hell and go in circles while using any two NIMBYs that whine as an excuse to scrap a location and start again. The local council does not want to have a new football ground or even a football club. They'll show up for some glory when we do win something but really they hate the football club. The council only wants to give land to people building more flats so we can remove everything fun and turn this into a sleepy commuter town..

Hate ?
Commuter town ?

😂😂😂😂😀

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 45
FishOutOfWater
November 30, 2018, 2:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Ipswin

Probably about to chat up Fenty to buy out the Dembele sell on clause for a tenner, can't think of anyone currently in the Town squad he might be interested in unless its Embleton in January

I was wondering maybe Embleton too... but given that Sunderland and Peterborough are the same division would that work?

Could be he just wanted to take in a Saturday afternoon game ( as Peterborough had played the night before ) but you just know that he's the type of bloke who always has something up his sleeve  

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 43 - 45
Mallyner
November 30, 2018, 2:43pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,507
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from arryarryarry

Imperial Avenue?

Philip Day  will be checking out the terrace house for sale on Crofts website, the back garden looks several times bigger than Blundell Park.  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 45
Gaffer58
November 30, 2018, 3:09pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,097
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from arryarryarry

I heard that a few weeks ago but was sworn to secrecy.

Well arryarryarry you've told us now, you must learn to keep your gob shut.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 45
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › GTFC AGM

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.