November 27, 2018, 9:44pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Abdul19
He's not in charge tonight, is he?

I don't know but if he has any sense he'll take the credit, a great result for them

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 76
chaos33
November 27, 2018, 10:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 357
"Yeah, well you can prove anything with facts can't you!".

Jolley has got more managerial experience than Campbell, given that Campbell has never been a manager before, and Jolley has, in its simplest terms.

If you want to go one further, Jolley has more coaching experience and a higher level of qualification too.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 76
WetFlannel
November 27, 2018, 10:15pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +395
Gold Stars: 7
I actually don’t think this is the worst job to take on. If he gets them to 23rd and still goes down there’s very much a ‘well it’s not HIS fault they went down’ mentality. Look at Jolley for AFC, he clearly didn’t do a bad job there despite joining them as they were already pretty much doomed (more so than Macc right now).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 76
1mickylyons
November 28, 2018, 8:27am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from Ipswin

I don't know but if he has any sense he'll take the credit, a great result for them

Better than Town`s result winning 5-2 ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 76
mariner91
November 28, 2018, 8:35am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,627
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Better than Town`s result winning 5-2 ?

Anything anyone else does will be better than anything Jolley does, surely you know this? Ipswin told us we were doomed when he took over last season and he was proven right and he's told us time and again how useless Jolley must be because he doesn't like him. He's always right about these sort of things. Like when he told us what a poor signing Bogle was for us and that he was a crock. Ignore the fact he scored over 30 league goals for us in 18 months and was sold for a huge profit, he was useless.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 76
Ipswin
November 28, 2018, 9:32am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
I merely pointed out that Campbell's appointment at Macclesfield is no more off the wall and crazy as Jolley's was at Blundell Park. For some reason there appears to be a distinct 'anti-Campbell' crowd on here and I can't see why, is it a racist thing perhaps?.

As for Bogle where are the mad illegitimates who predicted him playing in the Premier League and making his debut for England now?

30 goals in the Conference and Div 4 is useful  but not that special Amond did it too didn't he?

As for the money it hasn't exactly led to us making any class signings (especially another 30 goal striker) has it?

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 76
grimps
November 28, 2018, 9:38am
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,113
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from Ipswin
I merely pointed out that Campbell's appointment at Macclesfield is no more off the wall and crazy as Jolley's was at Blundell Park. For some reason there appears to be a distinct 'anti-Campbell' crowd on here and I can't see why, is it a racist thing perhaps?.

As for Bogle where are the mad illegitimates who predicted him playing in the Premier League and making his debut for England now?

30 goals in the Conference and Div 4 is useful  but not that special Amond did it too didn't he?

As for the money it hasn't exactly led to us making any class signings (especially another 30 goal striker) has it?

It’s not a racist thing , it’s an arrogance thing .
Telling everyone he had the greatest mind in football isn’t going to win him many friends .
Let’s be honest if a black player like Ian Wright had gone into management I doubt there would be anyone not wanting him to do well , just because someone is an anus and black doesn’t mean he’s still not an anus , there are plenty of white ex England international players that bottom just as big an anus as Campbell that we’d all love to see fail too
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 76
Southwark Mariner
November 28, 2018, 10:21am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,550
Gold Stars: 82
Bogle has enabled John Fenty to reduce his loans by £400,000 in the past two years...so that's one good thing....I guess.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 76
Cloudy
November 28, 2018, 10:23am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from Southwark Mariner
Bogle has enabled John Fenty to reduce his loans by £400,000 in the past two years...so that's one good thing....I guess.

Wonder if anyone will ask the question at 2moro's AGM??
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 76
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › One less relegation spot to worry about

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.