wuffing
November 22, 2018, 6:17pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +788
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from golfer
Can anybody join in or is it a love story between Cmackenzie and Wuffing. Talking about trains next.

Feel free golfer...

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
rancido
November 23, 2018, 11:31am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,448
Gold Stars: 93
Quoted from golfer
Can anybody join in or is it a love story between Cmackenzie and Wuffing. Talking about trains next.

It could be worse - they could be talking about cheese!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
mariner tommy
November 24, 2018, 1:26pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,869
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from cmackenzie4

I was the hero Tone haha, they was good days them mate, footy, cricket on the Spinney watching the Lightnings and Vulcans fly over us, great memories! 👍👌

The biggest majority though was the Lightning as it was stationed at RAF Binbrook.
There were some Vulcan bombers fly over the grange estate but nothing like as many, they were stationed at RAF Waddington

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.