Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dear Mr Fenty
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 297 Guests

Dear Mr Fenty

This thread currently has 20,641 views. Print
21 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
crusty ole pie
November 3, 2018, 6:21pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,338
Gold Stars: 62
Is it not time you simply walked away and leave the club in a position where someone may be slightly interested in getting involved without you asking for you loan money back
The club owes you 2 million maybe but what do you owe the club under your guidance we have become the absolute joke of football
The way I see it , is you have no chance of redeeming your lost money now that the new ground as fallen away yet again. so I say this why don’t you go make an agreement that should we sell any players in the future 10% of the net profit is paid back to you until such time if ever the loan is repaid
Logged Online
Private Message
Yoda
November 3, 2018, 6:39pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,121
Gold Stars: 71
Well there are 3 of us not going till Fenty goes.
If a few more show some backbone he will get the message.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 208
lew chaterleys lover
November 3, 2018, 6:44pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,660
Gold Stars: 234
Quoted from Yoda

It would have to be at the start of a season. Once he has the season ticket money he won't be bothered, and very few fans pay on the day going by attendances. I agree with the sentiment though.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 208
promotion plaice
November 3, 2018, 6:45pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,997
Gold Stars: 193
Quoted from Yoda

I may well be joining you next season.......shambles from top to bottom.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 208
lew chaterleys lover
November 3, 2018, 6:50pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,660
Gold Stars: 234
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Is it not time you simply walked away and leave the club in a position where someone may be slightly interested in getting involved without you asking for you loan money back
The club owes you 2 million maybe but what do you owe the club under your guidance we have become the absolute joke of football
The way I see it , is you have no chance of redeeming your lost money now that the new ground as fallen away yet again. so I say this why don’t you go make an agreement that should we sell any players in the future 10% of the net profit is paid back to you until such time if ever the loan is repaid

These are the sort of solutions the majority shareholder should consider. You will get your money back  - but either on a percentage of match day proceeds, or sales of players or whatever. Everything can be negotiated, but I am pretty sure he will never leave unless some daft person will pay him in full on day one which of course will not happen.

I cannot imagine he is even getting any pleasure from his role, unless he is a masochist.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 208
crusty ole pie
November 3, 2018, 6:59pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,338
Gold Stars: 62

These are the sort of solutions the majority shareholder should consider. You will get your money back  - but either on a percentage of match day proceeds, or sales of players or whatever. Everything can be negotiated, but I am pretty sure he will never leave unless some daft person will pay him in full on day one which of course will not happen.

I cannot imagine he is even getting any pleasure from his role, unless he is a masochist.

No one is daft enough the business world does not trust him mike Parker ran as quickly as he could the lottery winner was duped ( I know what he was promised he did not know I was a town fan when in the back of my taxi talking to his mrs ) and got out before he leaked anymore
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 208
Yoda
November 3, 2018, 7:01pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,121
Gold Stars: 71
He will leave when he only sells 500 season tickets next season.
If people boycott now us 3 pay on the gate so that’s 60 pounds he’s not getting.
The season tickets pay the bills the pay on the gates is the bonus he will not be getting much bonus.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 208
golfer
November 3, 2018, 7:26pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,418
Gold Stars: 115
A lot of hatred on here . Certain people didn't post very much when we had that mini. run'  Grow up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 208
TAGG
November 3, 2018, 7:29pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,961
Gold Stars: 124
Quoted from golfer
A lot of hatred on here . Certain people didn't post very much when we had that mini. run'  Grow up.

Shut up 🤐

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 208
Stadium
November 3, 2018, 7:36pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,929
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Yoda
He will leave when he only sells 500 season tickets next season.
If people boycott now us 3 pay on the gate so that’s 60 pounds he’s not getting.
The season tickets pay the bills the pay on the gates is the bonus he will not be getting much bonus.

What you are forgetting is that this forum represents a fraction of support.
As shown by last seasons failed and frankly embarrassing demonstration most supporters back the board.
I agree that direct action is the only way you will achieve a change- unfortunately the majority will still back the club with JF in charge.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 208
21 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dear Mr Fenty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.