Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dear Mr Fenty
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 413 Guests

Dear Mr Fenty

This thread currently has 20,513 views. Print
21 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Grim74
November 3, 2018, 9:33pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Here we go here we go we’re losing again so pitch forks out for Fenty no surprise from the vocal minority, but what does surprise me is we have some on here who actually believe there is this rich benefactor just waiting in the wings for Fenty to go, totally delusional.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 208
Northbank Mariner
November 3, 2018, 9:35pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,390
Gold Stars: 170
Quoted from Bigdog

What about the thousands that have already been driven away? You won't be able to ask them outside the gates of BP. Surely their opinions count as much as they are the fans that need to be tempted back..

Unfortunately we are fighting a battle with a man who has more front than Cleethorpes...
If you asked him his own opinion he would say he's down well by town...deluded is not strong enough for the megalomaniac that he is....until someone who has the financial clout comes in we are stuck in this time warp, just like fentys wardrobe.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 208
Stadium
November 3, 2018, 9:36pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,913
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I don't think you actually need a poll - most if not all want him gone but are now so apathetic that they can't even be bothered because they know (as you do) that only John Fenty himself can effect change.

So you know as a fact that the majority want a change ???
Please post your evidence for people to see.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 208
Cambs Mariner
November 3, 2018, 9:37pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +1,233
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I don't think you actually need a poll - most if not all want him gone but are now so apathetic that they can't even be bothered because they know (as you do) that only John Fenty himself can effect change.

I don't believe that it is only John Fenty that can effect change. It is the fans that can make things happen.
Yes he has a couple of million in benign loans with which he his strangling the club with, in a look at me in my fancy car and suit way, whoopeefukkindoo,  but that doesn't mean he has a right to kill our club.
It is time the fans stood up and be counted, grew some balls and demanded change because the club is dying on its bottom.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 208
H19P1
November 3, 2018, 9:37pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Approval: +710
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Unfortunately we are fighting a battle with a man who has more front than Cleethorpes...
If you asked him his own opinion he would say he's down well by town...deluded is not strong enough for the megalomaniac that he is....until someone who has the financial clout comes in we are stuck in this time warp, just like fentys wardrobe.

I’d like to see him introduced face to face with the Poll results
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 208
lew chaterleys lover
November 3, 2018, 9:38pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,547
Gold Stars: 231
Quoted from Grim74
Here we go here we go we’re losing again so pitch forks out for Fenty no surprise from the vocal minority, but what does surprise me is we have some on here who actually believe there is this rich benefactor just waiting in the wings for Fenty to go, totally delusional.

We don't need a rich benefactor. The fans pay for the club to be run via season ticket sales and match day revenue. The fans have invested millions more than Mr. Fenty over the years.

What we need is a dynamic board of directors with smaller financial inputs who will combine their skills for the advancement of the club.
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 208
HertsGTFC
November 3, 2018, 9:39pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,648
Gold Stars: 217
I think JF is pretty clear that we want him to go as much as he (supposedly) wants to go.

The bit he and the other 3 cronies don't get is that usually when you want to sell something you make it look a s attractive as possible like having your car washed & polished before you put it in Auto Trader there is absoultly nothing polished about any area of GTFC at the moment.    

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 208
H19P1
November 3, 2018, 9:42pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Approval: +710
Quoted from Stadium

So you know as a fact that the majority want a change ???
Please post your evidence for people to see.

Exactly the reason the need for an official poll. It’ll be in black and white with no grey. This needs to be top priority with the fans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 208
Stadium
November 3, 2018, 9:43pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Grim74

It's amazing isn't it.
No action around JF during the summer, everybody behind the manager etc.
Absolutely no plan at all for an alternative.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 208
Stadium
November 3, 2018, 9:45pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from H19P1

Exactly the reason the need for an official poll. It’ll be in black and white with no grey. This needs to be top priority with the fans

I fully agree, unfortunately some already assume everybody wants a change.
Think they may be surprised.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 208
21 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dear Mr Fenty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.