1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
crusty ole pie
November 3, 2018, 5:54pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,334
Gold Stars: 62
Yet again I go into Saturday evening feeling down, it’s getting harder and harder to find any enthusiasm I can’t even be bothered to listen to game on the radio now and unless there is some change soon from TOP to bottom of our once proud club I think this will be my last year of blindly forking out £350 for my season ticket which I have had for most of my adult life. For my 60th birthday I received a minor share in a race horse and I am finding so much enjoyment in following its fortune this maybe be the future
Logged Offline
Private Message
moosey_club
November 3, 2018, 6:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,202
Gold Stars: 224
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Yet again I go into Saturday evening feeling down, it’s getting harder and harder to find any enthusiasm I can’t even be bothered to listen to game on the radio now and unless there is some change soon from TOP to bottom of our once proud club I think this will be my last year of blindly forking out £350 for my season ticket which I have had for most of my adult life. For my 60th birthday I received a minor share in a race horse and I am finding so much enjoyment in following its fortune this maybe be the future

Apply for a place on the board Crusty, with those credentials you will be welcomed with open arms and closed wallets.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
crusty ole pie
November 3, 2018, 6:52pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,334
Gold Stars: 62
Quoted from moosey_club

Apply for a place on the board Crusty, with those credentials you will be welcomed with open arms and closed wallets.

If owning a years minor share in a race horse and a empty wallet  is the credentials than we have fallen even further than I realised but on saying that my horse as won more than certain director as in the last year
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › It’s that Saturday feeling

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.