Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mansfield Town v Grimsby Town Ifollow issues.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 428 Guests

Mansfield Town v Grimsby Town Ifollow issues.

This thread currently has 1,292 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
fiveallive
October 26, 2018, 3:35am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
I purchased match pass for the original game and just logged in my account and looks like Ifollow want to be buy the match again. I emailed them haven't got a answer.

Anyone having similar issues?.
Logged Offline
Private Message
grimsby pete
October 26, 2018, 9:59am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,797
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from fiveallive
I purchased match pass for the original game and just logged in my account and looks like Ifollow want to be buy the match again. I emailed them haven't got a answer.

Anyone having similar issues?.

I do not pay to watch the game until a hour or 2 before the game mate,

I hope you get your problem sorted I would think they have records of your payement so you should be ok.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 8
fiveallive
October 26, 2018, 9:21pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
Hey guys,

Just an update Ifollow got back to me given me a code to redeem the match.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 8
promotion plaice
October 26, 2018, 9:41pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197

I payed for iFollow last season (£45) in a lump sum but this season I decided to give it a miss... yet I'm still getting access to it.
Do you have to cancel your subscription so they don't keep automatically charging you ?

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 8
grimsby pete
October 26, 2018, 10:22pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,797
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from promotion plaice

I payed for iFollow last season (£45) in a lump sum but this season I decided to give it a miss... yet I'm still getting access to it.
Do you have to cancel your subscription so they don't keep automatically charging you ?

Check your bank account PP if they have not taken any more money out,

Keep stum  oops !!!!!!!!!

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 8
pen penfras
October 27, 2018, 7:53am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -127
Gold Stars: 71

I'm pretty sure they do automatically renew. It's something that I despise about companies and they often don't make it clear that they'll do it. Probably hidden in the 6 pages of terms and conditions
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 8
fishboyUTM
October 27, 2018, 8:09am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,068
Gold Stars: 40

I wonder if you have 'free' access now? Are most of the videos locked? Aside from the freeview ones? Even with a free account, you can purchase Ifollow games.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 8
ska face
October 27, 2018, 8:16am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,640
Gold Stars: 840

Yeah you have to email them to cancel, or it’ll auto renew.

I cancelled mine recently after getting fed up of paying for content which was almost entirely available on freeview, with the exception of “extended highlights” with dubbed commentary and 2 mins of footage of players walking out of the tunnel & shaking hands.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 8
golfer
October 27, 2018, 8:47am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 115
Going up next year-format altering-if you don't want to pay the increase cancel or they will just take it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mansfield Town v Grimsby Town Ifollow issues.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.