Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › If we win our game in hand....
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 413 Guests

If we win our game in hand....

This thread currently has 3,577 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
October 24, 2018, 9:44pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from pontoonlew
We’ve played 8 of the top 10 and 3 of the bottom 10. Certainly had a tough start.

And only lost 4 of those.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
jock dock tower
October 25, 2018, 9:55am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Quoted from GrimRob
You conveniently ignore the fact that other teams have games in hand too, but there is no doubt that we are heading Northwards!

I certainly feel that we have generally played more of the stronger teams than the weaker ones. Without looking at the fixture list or predicting any specific wins I can't help but feel that there are some relatively low-lying fruits with 3 points written on them.

Not ignoring anything Rob. I said if we win our game in hand we'd be six points off the play offs, which we will be regardless of anybody else in the division. Also, all the top ten clubs at the top have played fifteen games to our fourteen so no problem there either.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › If we win our game in hand....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.