Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Football Manager 19
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 363 Guests

Football Manager 19

This thread currently has 647 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
October 21, 2018, 2:39pm
Guest User
Any of you guys playing Football Manager 19 this year?  I'm doing my usual save to start off with which of course is the Mariners.  

Was watching an Under 18 match against Shrewsbury and saw the Shop playing for them, thinking I might take him on loan for this season!
Rick12
October 21, 2018, 3:56pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Was going to buy it then I realised the specifications on my laptop wont be strong enough for the first time to support the game. Bit disappointed as this years game has had a complete overhaul by all accounts.

9/10 early reviews on beta on steam  

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
October 21, 2018, 7:54pm
Guest User
Yep, it's definitely worth buying.
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Football Manager 19

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.