5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
fishboyUTM
October 1, 2018, 12:51pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,066
Gold Stars: 40
With all things Mariner's at the lowest I can ever remember (aside from the last time John Fenty got us relegated from the football league), I think it's time for another organised and peaceful protest against his reign.

Under John Fenty, we have almost been relegated from the football league on THREE different occasions. We have spent SIX seasons in the Conference - absolutely unthinkable. And I think we can all see what is going to happen unless we are very fortunate this season.

I know he wants to go, I want him to name his terms publicly. Is he asking too much? Is there anybody at all interested?

I call for an organised protest in the car park and in the stands. It is time for him to go, I am prepared to take my chances on the grass being greener. It cannot get any worse under his tenure, he has been a disaster for Grimsby Town, my patience has absolutely run out.

Time to go John, time to be open and honest about the 'benign loans'. The club is worthless, the ground decrepit, the team awful. We have been looking up at Scunthorpe for years, now even Lincoln are a better and bigger club than us. We are pathetic, and it's time for someone else to have a go.

Name your terms, publicly. Leave our club.
Logged Offline
Private Message
October 1, 2018, 12:55pm
Guest User
Best form of protest is not to attend BP.
Reply: 1 - 41
Yoda
October 1, 2018, 12:57pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,121
Gold Stars: 71
Totally agree fans should stop going he will get the message then the only way he understands by loosing money.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 41
promotion plaice
October 1, 2018, 12:59pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,999
Gold Stars: 192
Quoted from Yoda
Totally agree fans should stop going he will get the message then the only way he understands by loosing money.

But I bought a season ticket !

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 41
Yoda
October 1, 2018, 1:11pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,121
Gold Stars: 71
If the ground is empty he will go.
Just go in 15 mins after kick off.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 41
Hagrid
October 1, 2018, 1:36pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,314
Gold Stars: 526
no, do it with noise, go to the ground and protest in the ground. fenty out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 41
Grim74
October 1, 2018, 1:36pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Not another Fenty rant 😴

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 41
Nelly GTFC
October 1, 2018, 1:38pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,720
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from promotion plaice
But I bought a season ticket !
So did I, but if they keep playing like this I bet a fare few season ticket holders will just get totally fedup with going, that's how I feel.

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 41
louth_in_the_south
October 1, 2018, 1:59pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +5,638
Gold Stars: 94
It’s got to almost breaking point for the fans of gtfc v JF now . The last 15 years have been an absolute shambles and it’s from the top down that there needs to be a change . He can’t defend his position.

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 41
Marinerz93
October 1, 2018, 2:02pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
How much is it for one of those airplanes with banners,

John Sheldon Fenty, leave GTFC now, your time is up, or just simply SHOUT FENTY OUT OUT OUT

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 41
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Time to protest

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.