6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
A.l.f.
October 4, 2018, 8:45pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +687
Gold Stars: 7
Akeem gives us something we dont have - real pace.  He has a promising future and i hope thats about to begin now!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 51
Les Brechin
October 4, 2018, 8:59pm

Posts Per Day: 4.19
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,645
Gold Stars: 168
Must say that I'm surprised that we allowed them both to play in The FA Cup.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 51
jimgtfc
October 4, 2018, 9:37pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,009
Gold Stars: 40
Rose will offer us real pace off the bench, something we don’t have. We also now have Cardwell who offers a bit more of a target. I really do wonder what part Robles now has to play, I’m not even sure what type of striker he is, or what his main threat is.

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 51
The Yard Dog
October 4, 2018, 10:37pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,443
Gold Stars: 74
FA cup Rules

Temporary (loan) Transfers
(i) A player on a temporary (loan) transfer is ineligible to compete in the Challenge Cup Competition unless permission to do so is given by the lending Club in writing and a copy is received by The Association by 12 noon on the Friday prior to the date fixed for playing the Round. Any permissions must clearly state that the player has approval to play in The FA Challenge Cup Competition. A registered Trainee or a player who is registered on a Scholarship for work experience may play for another Club, subject to written permission being given by the Club that he is registered to and provided that such permission is received by The Association by 12 noon on the Friday prior to the date fixed for playing the Round.  The Association will not give permission for players on loan or work experience to play against the lending Club.  
(ii) A player recalled, at any time prior to the date of the Round, to his original Club from temporary (loan) transfer, in accordance with the terms of the loan agreement, may represent his original Club.  Such player may only play in postponed and replayed matches if he had been recalled in time for the first match in accordance with sub- paragraph (i) above and (iii) below as applicable.
(iii) A player on temporary (loan) transfer is eligible to compete if transferred by the lending Club to the loaning Club after the date and time for player qualification for a round but must have been eligible to play in the original tie.
(iv) Players on season “long term loan agreements”, are not considered “loan” players for the purposes of the Rule, and are therefore eligible to play in the Competition.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 51
Paris Mariner
October 5, 2018, 10:00am
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
Quoted from grimsby pete

Agree

Yeah, fingers crossed!

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 44 - 51
1mickylyons
October 5, 2018, 11:03am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,260
Gold Stars: 54
Quoted from jimgtfc
Rose will offer us real pace off the bench, something we don’t have. We also now have Cardwell who offers a bit more of a target. I really do wonder what part Robles now has to play, I’m not even sure what type of striker he is, or what his main threat is.

Only had one viewing of Robles and he looked a million miles of being fit enough to play any part in a matchday squad. Not sure of his circumstances pre GTFC but trust me he is not the answer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 51
Paris Mariner
October 5, 2018, 11:12am
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Only had one viewing of Robles and he looked a million miles of being fit enough to play any part in a matchday squad. Not sure of his circumstances pre GTFC but trust me he is not the answer.

He was playing in the regionalised Spanish 4th tier which is a mixture of pro, semi and amateur clubs. The region he was playing in is one of the more lucrative ones to play in at that level so it is highly likely he was training 5/6 times per week plus match days.

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 46 - 51
1mickylyons
October 5, 2018, 11:35am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,260
Gold Stars: 54
Quoted from Paris Mariner

He was playing in the regionalised Spanish 4th tier which is a mixture of pro, semi and amateur clubs. The region he was playing in is one of the more lucrative ones to play in at that level so it is highly likely he was training 5/6 times per week plus match days.

Well let`s hope he proves me wrong but nearly a qtr of the way into the Season it`s not looking good so far......
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 51
essexexile
October 6, 2018, 11:28am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +185
Gold Stars: 1
Why did we sign him then?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 51
MuddyWaters
October 6, 2018, 11:35am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from essexexile
Why did we sign him then?

Very good question.
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 51
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Max wright and ahkeem rose

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.