5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
davmariner
September 29, 2018, 4:46pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,860
Gold Stars: 75
To the car. Left at 75 mins as we’d just given up and it was embarrassing. Morecambe were just keeping it at the corner flag and we were letting them!!

We were very lucky to take the lead and certainly didn’t deserve it. We look clueless and Jolley is clueless. In spite of all the coaches we have, the team looks so unfit. This is not going to improve under him and it’s now clear it’s going to be another difficult season.

All is not lost, we need to get rid of him whilst it’s still relatively early on in the season so someone else can come in and still have an impact on the team.

Sorry Jolley, but your recruitment, pre-season, tactics and overall management hasn’t been poor.

Jolley out!!

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Gaffer58
September 29, 2018, 4:49pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
Glad I stopped at home and watched the golf.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 47
OllieGTFC
September 29, 2018, 4:50pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: -293
6 years to get back to the football league 3 years to go back to non league am sorry Jolley out and sack the board !!

We're on our way back, we’ll was now on our way back to non league 👍🏻
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 47
denni266
September 29, 2018, 4:50pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.82
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +635
Gold Stars: 129
Yes he has to go tonight..... can just stand losing cannot stand being made to look fools and easy meat
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 47
Gainsbro_Mariner
September 29, 2018, 4:53pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +27 / -2
Approval: +1,450
Gold Stars: 14
Really sad state of affairs. As a person I really like Jolley and I think the guy deserves better but for whatever reason everything has fallen apart before it’s even began. I’m not sure where we go from here but what I do know is games and teams don’t come much more easier than today and if we can’t deliver at home against one of three worst teams in the Football League who are you gonna deliver against. Regretfully, thanks MJ but this isn’t happening.

The fans deserve better !

Tony Gallimore nicked my Pint and my sausage roll
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 47
Kris2
September 29, 2018, 4:57pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,617
Gold Stars: 136
Unfortunately this is a results based business and not about how nice of a person you are. We've made the mistake of backing people for too long when it's not working and it's time to try again to find somebody. We need to build a foundation around the right person and spending money on the wrong person will get us nowhere.

Just another example of people getting too excited too soon. Everyone was excited for this 'Jolly revolution' Like they were for Newell's revolution and both were a massive flop. We don't have many dice rolls left in the football league so we need to get it right. Jolly is out of his depth as a manager in the football league.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 47
jonnyboy82
September 29, 2018, 4:59pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Well one of the most gutless lethargic performances to grace BP.

Well michael jolley has conned GTFC and the fans and im sick of it...time to go.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 47
sonofmadeleymariner
September 29, 2018, 5:03pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,399
Gold Stars: 35
I really hoped Jolley would be the man we thought he was going to be but now I'm struggling and I can't see any positive other then we finally scored a goal. I don't want to say it but Jolley out.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 47
topuphere666
September 29, 2018, 5:03pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
It’s disappointing. It really is, I wanted MJ to do well for us, he came in last season and worked a miracle I really expected us to be up there this season but I think it’s time to review his position at the club. It’s not working, nothing is clicking for us and we’re going out without a battle or fight.

Trouble is.. who’s kicking about that would want to join us as manager. It’ll be a cheap option
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 47
horsforthmariner
September 29, 2018, 5:05pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +2,575
Gold Stars: 8
Really sad but the first goal for them.summed it up awful from Collins. Both Collins and Jolley need to go.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 47
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.