1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
marinerdazza
September 16, 2018, 11:39am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,781
Gold Stars: 81
Has anything been said officially about his injury? Seem to recall Jolley said in passing that his back was sore. Just wondered how long he was likely to be out for.
Logged Offline
Private Message
conocoloco
September 16, 2018, 12:04pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +0 / -2
Approval: +30
I don't believe anything significant has been said since MJ's interview last Saturday.

I'd imagine that back injuries are difficult to timeframe, I think the word "discomfort" was used last week which says a lot without actually saying anything.

Anyone know if he's been training? I'd take a guess and say he's at least still able to join in with light, non contact sessions.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › John Welsh

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.