Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
Bogle money - no striker bought as a replacement
Dembele money - no striker bought as a replacement

WERE DID THIS MONEY GO ???

who did we actually pay a fee for this season and in the past god knows how many seasons ???

Doing things on the cheap as always Mr Fenty is not acceptable you have always for years and years brought in free players or loan players that simply aren’t good enough that’s why we are struggling yet again this season in the league, we’re in the year 2000s now JOHN we’re teams have to pay for quality players you have had the money for this from recent player sales so we’re has it gone please tell the fans of this once proud football club we’re or on what that money has been spent on !!! you can’t say it’s gone on this seasons squad or last seasons because they have all been picked up for nothing the playing budget is pi*s poor for the managers who come here and try make something happen with the club,YES there are wages to pay but that just doesn’t account for it the fans DID buy Bogle and you never replaced him or probably never intended too your time is up now do the right thing and walk your taking us nowhere and you’ve took us nowhere since you came to this football club the promise of a new stadium the trusts involvement the hairs standing up on our the back of our necks is just a load of bullshi*t John and we’re fed up with it it’s now TIME TO GO

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 66
louth_in_the_south
September 16, 2018, 8:29am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,671
Gold Stars: 94
The man has absolute brass balls to carry on his reign of shame .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 66
denni266
September 16, 2018, 8:37am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +698
Gold Stars: 132
MJ may have all the coaching badges in the world, but there is a big difference  between a coach and a manager, and it is showing.. The only one at the club that has experiance of being a manager is Dave Moore. And to my mind a coach works under a manager. Being a manager is totaly different to being a coach
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 66
Yoda
September 16, 2018, 8:37am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,160
Gold Stars: 71
I’ve been saying Fenty should go for ten years but some believe he’s saved our club, crazy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 66
Northbank Mariner
September 16, 2018, 8:51am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from denni266
MJ may have all the coaching badges in the world, but there is a big difference  between a coach and a manager, and it is showing.. The only one at the club that has experience of being a manager is Dave Moore. And to my mind a coach works under a manager. Being a manager is totally different to being a coach

I used to work with an electrician who went on to gain a degree with 2.1 honours...sharp as a pin but frigging useless on his tools...as the saying goes.."academically brilliant, practically useless"...and I hate to say this, I'm starting to believe this applies to MJ...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 66
friskneymariner
September 16, 2018, 8:55am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,158
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Mendonca1995
Bogle money - no striker bought as a replacement
Dembele money - no striker bought as a replacement

WERE DID THIS MONEY GO ???

shi*t John and we’re fed up with it it’s now TIME TO GO

And that folks hits the nail on the head

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 66
Croxton
September 16, 2018, 9:10am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 33
Not only do we sign 'free' players, so many are  either unfit or injury prone. I guess Oldham's matchwinner is on a good wage, arrived fit and certainly looked athletic. Before anyone says we missed Welsh, his lack of mobility would have been exposed by their quick breaks yesterday.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 66
golfer
September 16, 2018, 9:14am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,419
Gold Stars: 115
When we were non-league I often went home fairly happy after a game-seems a long time ago but the way things are going it looks like history will be repeating itself. I want to be happy occasionally after a match but don't want us to have to drop to non-league to do so. Please make me happy now and then because at the moment I am not
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 66
Swansea_Mariner
September 16, 2018, 9:22am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,443
Gold Stars: 63
Quoted from golfer
When we were non-league I often went home fairly happy after a game-seems a long time ago but the way things are going it looks like history will be repeating itself. I want to be happy occasionally after a match but don't want us to have to drop to non-league to do so. Please make me happy now and then because at the moment I am not

This really puts a massive magnifying glass over the club for me. We are completely uncompetitive at this - league 2 level. Not the championship or league 1 but league 2! In your post you are asking for the absolute bare minimum, that we can make you happy occasionally in league 2. It's not much to ask for is it?

This is just unfathomable, totally unfathomable but the club is simply out of its depth at this level. Simply shocking. Those in charge should be utterly, utterly ashamed.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 66
louth_in_the_south
September 16, 2018, 9:27am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,671
Gold Stars: 94
The club needs a breath of fresh air . This means from the top Mr Fenty. Time to go .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 66
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › It's Official, we're in trouble

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.