3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Kristine
September 9, 2018, 12:02pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 41
I don't speculate - reread what you've linked.  That is a draft proposal with a view to changing the split of the streaming fee from 19/20 and is yet to be voted on as far as I understand it.  

Quoted from pen penfras
Why do people speculate and talk like it's fact? 40/30/30 is complete nonsense.

GTFC get 80% of funds purchased through the GTFC ifollow page. Next season, they're talking about changing the model, but it's available on the internet with a quick search.

"These first draft proposals have been developed on the basis that each club retains the majority of its own income from Domestic Streaming (80%)"

[url]https://www.efl.com/news/2018/june/efl-clubs-discuss-potential-new-distribution-model-from-201920-onwards/[/url]

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 25
pen penfras
September 9, 2018, 12:33pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -128
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from Kristine
I don't speculate - reread what you've linked.  That is a draft proposal with a view to changing the split of the streaming fee from 19/20 and is yet to be voted on as far as I understand it.  

And you've got any link to prove this? The redistribution is about the percentage of the lump sum. Re-read as per your advice.

Some more links stating this:
"ccording to an ex IFollow employee, clubs take 80% of whatever subscribers to the service pay - those living abroad pay a fiver for one game or £110 for a season pass/UK residents pay a tenner for midweek matches and so on.

Secondly, that 80% goes to the club that one follows and not to the club that's playing at home. For example, if Carlisle are at Yeovil and they sell say 800 match passes to their fans (UK/worldwide), those 80% of whatever the total is goes to Carlisle and not to Yeovil."
[url]https://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/tuesday-night-games-on-ifollow-brilliant-or-short-sighted.20429/[/url]

"The club* gets 80% and the EFL get the rest.

*Whose iFollow the match is bought through, so for Accrington v Burton this weekend any that watch have to buy it through Burton as Accrington don't have iFollow. So where Burton fans could be paying £20 to Accrington on Saturday, they'll now be paying Burton £8 and the EFL £2 if they choose to stream it instead."

[url]http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/live-ifollow-games-at-3pm-on-saturdays.271727/[/url]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 25
Kristine
September 9, 2018, 1:12pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 41
They are links to other forums no different to here - one post also mentions the 40/30/30.  

I'm not putting emails on here haha!  If you've got a link to something other than another fans online forum to suggest that somebody purchasing a pass yesterday gave 80% of their income to the club they support then I will be corrected.  

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 25
Northbank Mariner
September 25, 2018, 4:11pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,442
Gold Stars: 171
Now I'm really pee'd off......here we are as fans pulling our hair out with despair and dismay at our horrific start to the,season and what do GTFC put up in ifollow....2 players t!tting about interviewing each other and generally looking like they don't give 2 farts about our predicament...
How about the actually interview our club captain who may give an honest opinion on what's happening and where it's all gone wrong..or even a video of Jolley ripping the boys a new one and kicking their @rses in training.....steam coming out my lugs right now!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 25
MuddyWaters
September 25, 2018, 4:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
Now I'm really pee'd off......here we are as fans pulling our hair out with despair and dismay at our horrific start to the,season and what do GTFC put up in ifollow....2 players t!tting about interviewing each other and generally looking like they don't give 2 farts about our predicament...
How about the actually interview our club captain who may give an honest opinion on what's happening and where it's all gone wrong..or even a video of Jolley ripping the boys a new one and kicking their @rses in training.....steam coming out my lugs right now!!

I thought we did our PR on the pitch?
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 25
Les Brechin
September 25, 2018, 4:18pm

Posts Per Day: 4.18
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,688
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Yeah, not really the best video to put out at the minute.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ifollow

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.