2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
crusty ole pie
August 23, 2018, 8:14am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,310
Gold Stars: 62
I had a Barnsley fan in my taxi the other=day and we got chatting about all the great matches we had in the 70/80s and he said “ do you know what mate ( in South Yorkshire accent) your fans are the best , where ever you go, your there in numbers a real credit to your club stuck by them during those dark days I wish you all the best of luck “
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
Bignic69
August 23, 2018, 9:18am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +540
Gold Stars: 5
The Village Green game may have been a blessing in disguise, seems to have served as an early kick up the bottom and has galvanised the players somewhat.

Back of the net
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
Limerick Mariner
August 23, 2018, 1:12pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.55
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,552
Gold Stars: 131
Quoted from Bignic69
The Village Green game may have been a blessing in disguise, seems to have served as an early kick up the bottom and has galvanised the players somewhat.

And demonstrated why 3-5-2 wasn't right for the players we have available?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
AndyDarloFC
August 23, 2018, 1:51pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +17 / 0
Approval: +1,695
Gold Stars: 33
Well you’ll have one extra for the game next Saturday. UTM

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 13 - 14
rancido
August 23, 2018, 2:19pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,445
Gold Stars: 91
Apart from the games at Wembley , Tuesdays trip to Milton Keynes was the first away match I've been to for over 30 years and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  The performance was good and the result, although disappointing in as much as we had the lead, ended up a very good point away from home.The fans were great, a credit to the club and the players showed their appreciation to the fans commitment. Got the bug now because I'm off to the away match at Bury. UTM

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town fans

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.