Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Isn't this a Grimsby site?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 222 Guests

Isn't this a Grimsby site?

This thread currently has 3,835 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
lew chaterleys lover
August 22, 2018, 9:36pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,653
Gold Stars: 234
Quoted from jock dock tower
I see reports about Lincoln this, Cowleys that and Akinde something other. Can we not just forget them and concentrate on ourselves for a change as we genuinely seem to have something exciting this season? Whilst we're at it, can we also include Scunny, Shrewsbury and Ipswich in that original request so it really is a Fishy site, and not some generic one?

You are always going on about that amateur Scottish side aren't you? I don't think you have thought this through..

I don't mind who posts what, as long as it involves football. I particularly liked the thread last week about Luton Town myself.
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 18
MuddyWaters
August 22, 2018, 10:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
On the basis that we've had a excrement time for long enough, I'm quite happy to gloat in a Scunny 5-0 home defeat
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 18
grimsby pete
August 22, 2018, 11:16pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,779
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from MuddyWaters
On the basis that we've had a excrement time for long enough, I'm quite happy to gloat in a Scunny 5-0 home defeat

I blame the ref  

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 18
LondonMariner43
August 22, 2018, 11:34pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +19 / -4
Approval: +3,935
Gold Stars: 64
Shrews will struggle this season
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 18
somersetmariner
August 23, 2018, 3:18am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +7 / -7
Approval: +253
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from SteffiMariner

The rules don't matter, I've posted about breaking of rules and got told the constant weekly spamming is just a bit of harmless fun and if I don't like it I shouldn't read it. I'm not sure the same would be said if I posted a weekly picture of some bird in a lower league football top performing some sexual act mind. I'm sure if I used the "don't read it" line I'd still be banned.

Mansfield shirt ?

you can take the boy out of grimsby......but you can't take grimsby out of his soul, his blood, his semen!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 18
Mighty_Mariner
August 23, 2018, 9:42am
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from jock dock tower
I see reports about Lincoln this, Cowleys that and Akinde something other. Can we not just forget them and concentrate on ourselves for a change as we genuinely seem to have something exciting this season? Whilst we're at it, can we also include Scunny, Shrewsbury and Ipswich in that original request so it really is a Fishy site, and not some generic one?

This is a GTFC forum, most of the things you mention above are related to GTFC in some way whether that be ex-employees or rival clubs!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 18
jock dock tower
August 23, 2018, 10:39am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
I really asked for that!

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 18
TownSNAFU5
August 23, 2018, 8:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,850
Gold Stars: 42
Ironic that we play in Cleethorpes, not Grimsby (thread heading).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 18
KingstonMariner
August 23, 2018, 10:28pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
Ironic that we play in Cleethorpes, not Grimsby (thread heading).

And that Cleethorpes play in Grimsby, and even more so as the bit of Grimsby they play in is called Clee.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 18
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Isn't this a Grimsby site?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.