Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › UK live stream..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 175 Guests

UK live stream..

This thread currently has 12,600 views. Print
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Garth
August 25, 2018, 1:29pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from OllieGTFC
Can you watch this game on ifollow again for £10 does anyone know ?

No
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 90
gtfcmd
August 25, 2018, 1:39pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +210
Gold Stars: 3
yes if you use vpn i have just purchased for 6 euros
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 90
Rodley Mariner
August 25, 2018, 2:46pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
I have a VPN on my galaxy s8 and set to US as location but I'm still getting the 'Due to Rights restrictions this content is not available in your location message. Any ideas anybody?

On another note I can't stream to my tv once the VPN is on so any suggestions on that from the more technical would also be gratefully received!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 90
Nelly GTFC
August 25, 2018, 2:50pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,726
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
I have a VPN on my galaxy s8 and set to US as location but I'm still getting the 'Due to Rights restrictions this content is not available in your location message. Any ideas anybody?

On another note I can't stream to my tv once the VPN is on so any suggestions on that from the more technical would also be gratefully received!
Maybe try another VPN? ZenMate is available for Android, not sure if any countries are available for free on there, however, on the PC version you get access to Germany, Hong Kong, Romania and USA for free.

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 90
Rodley Mariner
August 25, 2018, 2:59pm
Special Brew Drinker
Trying to avoid buying another as have paid one for I know is working for others. Cheers for the suggestion though.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 90
headingly_mariner
August 25, 2018, 4:01pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,341
Gold Stars: 113

Try a different location on your VPN may help. You also can’t watch if you’ve logged in from the uk the last 24 hours. As for screen mirror, once you’ve got the video playing turn off the VPN and it will carry on playing, you can then put it on your telly.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 90
August 25, 2018, 4:02pm
Guest User

As Nelly said, looks like your VPN is blocked by IFollow somehow. You could try choosing a different location, France maybe - somewhere with a close physical server. Express VPN works, Pure VPN works and is cheap. Had to change myself as Nord VPN doesn't work anymore and I'd paid three years in advance.
Reply: 86 - 90
Rodley Mariner
August 25, 2018, 4:05pm
Special Brew Drinker
It's Express I'm trying to use. I will have logged in within 24 hours so guess that could be the issue as Headingley suggests. Will absyain in advance next time and give it another go. Cheers for all the advice gents - doesn't sound like I'm missing much today!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 90
Chrisblor
August 25, 2018, 4:25pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,772
Gold Stars: 233
It's Express I'm trying to use. I will have logged in within 24 hours so guess that could be the issue as Headingley suggests. Will absyain in advance next time and give it another go. Cheers for all the advice gents - doesn't sound like I'm missing much today!

I've got two accounts to avoid this - one with my UK ifollow subscription for watching 'what kind of player are ya' interviews, and another with no subscription that I only ever login to with my VPN on for watching live matches.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 90
August 25, 2018, 5:27pm
Guest User
Quoted from Chrisblor

I've got two accounts to avoid this - one with my UK ifollow subscription for watching 'what kind of player are ya' interviews, and another with no subscription that I only ever login to with my VPN on for watching live matches.

A cunning plan indeed. I just tend to leave my VPN on all the time.
Reply: 89 - 90
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › UK live stream..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.