Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › UK live stream..
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 400 Guests

UK live stream..

This thread currently has 12,524 views. Print
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
toontown
August 21, 2018, 8:35pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,159
Gold Stars: 69
laptop works ok and all straightforward. damn good performance too
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 90
jimgtfc
August 21, 2018, 8:39pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,009
Gold Stars: 40
Prepared to eat humble pie on this one, excellent coverage with the commentary linked perfectly with the images (although I’m not sure which game JT is watching sometimes) and a fine fine performance to boot! That’s a fiver well spent let’s hope the second half is just much value for money all round!

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 90
Cloudy
August 21, 2018, 8:47pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from jimgtfc
Prepared to eat humble pie on this one, excellent coverage with the commentary linked perfectly with the images (although I’m not sure which game JT is watching sometimes) and a fine fine performance to boot! That’s a fiver well spent let’s hope the second half is just much value for money all round!

Agree with this. Dont normally listen to JT as attend the vast majority of games but his commentary, especially about MK breaking, doesnt seem to match the pictures
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 90
The_Laughing_Mariner
August 21, 2018, 9:58pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,040
Gold Stars: 10
Good service
Decent quality stream.
Worth a tenner,  posdibly becsuse of thr performance

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 90
scott_gtfc_89
August 22, 2018, 12:07am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Approval: +398
Gold Stars: 1
Will Newport on Saturday be on there to watch live again?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 90
fiveallive
August 22, 2018, 12:17am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from scott_gtfc_89
Will Newport on Saturday be on there to watch live again?

Hi, the Newport game will be on there but you will need a VPN.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 90
Croxton
August 22, 2018, 8:15am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +2,933
Gold Stars: 31
Well worth the tenner but why did I pay £45 subscription? The only 'extras' appear to be early viewing of tortuous interviews and the archive? Great for overseas fans but from a Sheffield perspective I will be looking to unsubscribe unless I have missed something.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 90
promotion plaice
August 22, 2018, 8:47am

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,953
Gold Stars: 189
Quoted from Croxton
Well worth the tenner but why did I pay £45 subscription? The only 'extras' appear to be early viewing of tortuous interviews and the archive? Great for overseas fans but from a Sheffield perspective I will be looking to unsubscribe unless I have missed something.

I pay the £45 mainly for the away match commentaries, I think that is the only way to get the commentary ?

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 90
diehardmariner
August 22, 2018, 10:48am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.97
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,093
Gold Stars: 520
In terms of the coverage of the game, I thought this was excellent.  Was a couple of moments where the feed was lost and I had to exit to go back into it but it resumed from the point where it was left.  

Commentary matched up to the images but having radio commentary alongside actual images doesn't always work.  

I watched on my phone and like another poster on here was hoping to mirror to the TV through Chromecast but had the same experience, bit disappointing really as it's hardly ideal watching it on a phone but hey ho.  

The fact you can't purchase via the app but have to purchase on the website made it a bit of a farce to be honest, don't see why it can't be set-up to be straight forward.

I watched a few games last season when I was errr abroad and the quality was no way near this.  Forever losing the feed, a very grainy feed at that too!  Be interesting to see what feedback is from people for future away games when they're also 'abroad'.
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 90
LH
August 22, 2018, 11:05am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,389
Gold Stars: 169
Whilst I don’t think JT is the most descriptive commentator for radio his commentary worked well with images last night. Which is a bit strange really considering he was mostly covering the match for the radio! As you say DHM there were a few teething problems but they should be easy enough to iron out for the future. I think I’m W1 D2 L0 for matches I’ve watched via streams now.
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 90
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › UK live stream..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.