2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
d3d4
August 19, 2018, 6:34pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +40
Hi all,

Thanks for your support on the recent pods and the questions sent in. Have a listen to our latest where we talk about Wes Thomas, the Lincoln game and take a couple of questions.

[url]http://d3d4football.com/d3d4-football-podcast-ep51-pass-the-asprin-please/[/url]

Hope you are enjoying it.

James
Logged Offline
Private Message
moss_side_mariner
August 19, 2018, 7:35pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +9 / 0
Approval: +1,043
Gold Stars: 3
Surely that's Lincolnshire derby.

from the banks of the river humber, to the shores of sicilly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 12
SteffiMariner
August 19, 2018, 7:41pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Approval: +408
Gold Stars: 19
Taken directly from the Forum rules:

LINKS/ADVERTISING.
No advertising or promotion statements are permitted in The Fishy message boards. The Fishy reserves the right to remove any message with promotional or advertising statements or links to other sites in it. The Fishy is not responsible for the content of any site that is linked within The Fishy's message boards.

Surely this is all this guy is doing? Please can the mods do something about this?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 12
The_Laughing_Mariner
August 19, 2018, 8:14pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,041
Gold Stars: 10
And the people who put up the links for the highlights on sky sports,  links to Grimsby live, and Lincoln vitals etc etc.
If ypu dont want to listen to the podcast dont'.  I don't but I don't begrudge .anybody who does.

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 12
SteffiMariner
August 19, 2018, 9:06pm
Lager Top Drinker
And the people who put up the links for the highlights on sky sports,  links to Grimsby live, and Lincoln vitals etc etc.
If ypu dont want to listen to the podcast dont'.  I don't but I don't begrudge .anybody who does.

But it's against the rules. You let one slip and you may as well not have any at all.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 12
Hagrid
August 19, 2018, 9:10pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,374
Gold Stars: 532
Quoted from SteffiMariner

But it's against the rules. You let one slip and you may as well not have any at all.

Cmon mate dont be such a boy scout. The guys not doing any harm and the website and podcasts are really quite good. Dont like it dont listen to it hope this helps
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 12
SteffiMariner
August 19, 2018, 9:29pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Hagrid

Cmon mate dont be such a boy scout. The guys not doing any harm and the website and podcasts are really quite good. Dont like it dont listen to it hope this helps

Fair enough, you;re a mod and your site, I just think you are setting a precedent here and you are going to potentially have trouble in the future if someone else does something similar and gets their posts removed, or someone else breaks a rule and gets punished. You shouldn't set rules and then not follow them through, you may as well not have the rules there in the first place. I also don't think you should pick and choose when a rule should be enforced, either. I might just be a grouchy twit but it's my opinion.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 12
hheh2
August 19, 2018, 10:20pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +759
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from SteffiMariner

Fair enough, you;re a mod and your site, I just think you are setting a precedent here and you are going to potentially have trouble in the future if someone else does something similar and gets their posts removed, or someone else breaks a rule and gets punished. You shouldn't set rules and then not follow them through, you may as well not have the rules there in the first place. I also don't think you should pick and choose when a rule should be enforced, either. I might just be a grouchy twit but it's my opinion.

D3D4 are independent football fans, I think those rules are for outlets like the telegraph from advertising

Poojah's fishy
[img]https://image.ibb.co/dgpebm/Dascyllus_melanurus_1.jpg[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 12
Mariner93er
August 19, 2018, 10:26pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,728
Gold Stars: 28
Anyone who's willing to spend their time bringing attention to the lower leagues and gtfc is more than welcome to post as far as I'm concerned.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 12
HackneyHaddock
August 19, 2018, 10:54pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +17 / -1
Approval: +3,619
Gold Stars: 1
Thanks for posting, d3d4.  Good luck with the podcast.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 12
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln derby & Wes Thomas

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.