This thread currently has 9,807 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
fleabag1970
August 18, 2018, 7:29pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
Those over paid players will soon suss out the Cowley bros ... I predict they will be gone before the end of the season ..... their school teacher approach will only get them so far .. they were urine poor today and they know it

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Marinerz93
August 18, 2018, 9:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Hopefully the officials will soon get fed up of their constant moaning and ban them too, pair of unsavoury southern tossers.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 41
August 18, 2018, 9:34pm
Guest User
Embarrassing and totally unprofessional from both of them. Yelling at the 4th official at every given opportunity for the most petty things. Don’t know if anyone saw it but was nice to see Jolley walk into there technical area to shake Woggos hand as soon as Woggo came out. The contrast in interviews speaks volumes of the class which Jolley has compared to the Cowleys.
Reply: 2 - 41
mariner tommy
August 18, 2018, 9:46pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,870
Gold Stars: 12
Me and my son sit behind the away dugout and all game the Cowleys never stopped moaning about everything, but in contrast, Jolley is totally professional ana calm in his approach to everything.

UTM

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 41
HertsGTFC
August 18, 2018, 9:49pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.27
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Thought MJs interview and game plan exposed St Danny and Prince Nicky as the leary Southern w@nkers they are. When Danny Cowley enters “his” theatre at 2.30 ish today to run their warm up it reeked of ego and someone who wants to be the centre of attention. I have been suspicious since his Braintree days that Danny Cowley values PR above coaching ability.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 41
moosey_club
August 18, 2018, 9:52pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,240
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Thought MJs interview exposed St Danny and Prince Nicky as the leary Southern w@nkers they are. When Danny Cowley enters “his” theatre at 2.30 ish today to run their warm up it reeked of ego and someone who wants to be the centre of attention. I have been suspicious since his Braintree days that Danny Cowley values PR above coaching ability.

PR...doesnt he do that on the pitch like everyone else ?  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 41
LH
August 18, 2018, 9:53pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,492
Gold Stars: 173
Who would have guessed that two scruffy girl privates from Essex would be completely classless?
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 41
Balthazar Bullitt
August 18, 2018, 9:57pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +2,260
Gold Stars: 16
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Thought MJs interview and game plan exposed St Danny and Prince Nicky as the leary Southern w@nkers they are. When Danny Cowley enters “his” theatre at 2.30 ish today to run their warm up it reeked of ego and someone who wants to be the centre of attention. I have been suspicious since his Braintree days that Danny Cowley values PR above coaching ability.

Pretty outrageous doing that as the second half was still going on  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 41
HertsGTFC
August 18, 2018, 10:02pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.27
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from moosey_club

PR...doesnt he do that on the pitch like everyone else ?  

🤔 now where have I heard that before?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 41
ginnywings
August 18, 2018, 11:27pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
I appreciate why the Imp fans love the Cowleys but i honestly wouldn't want them here. I don't like them or their footballing philosophy. Someone said to me today that i wouldn't moan if Akinde was "winning" pens for us, but i would definitely not be happy about it. His gamesmanship summed up Lincoln and the Cowley way, and they are welcome to him, the oaf. I'm really glad we have a management team that respect the game and want it played in the right way. Jolley could have had a right go at the ref after the game, but chose not to. Class act.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 41
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Cowleys

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.