This thread currently has 10,713 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
promotion plaice
August 18, 2018, 4:19pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,031
Gold Stars: 194

I heard that there was trouble down one of the side streets just after Suggitts Lane and I believe it was the Town thugs (allegedly) that started it against innocent Lincoln fans, there's no place in football for these ars@holes and I can only apologise to those innocent Lincoln fans that got attacked (allegedly)

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Online
Private Message
ginnywings
August 18, 2018, 4:24pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
I've heard lots of sirens walking home and since i got back. Fecking morons.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 41
Ipswin
August 18, 2018, 4:46pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Inevitable i'm afraid.

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 41
Badger57
August 18, 2018, 5:12pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,896
Gold Stars: 30
Why is it inevitable? Why can't people be civilised and enjoy friendly banter? I don't accept that it's inevitable.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 41
lukeo
August 18, 2018, 5:23pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 145
Agree why? What's the point? There fans where clearly all season ticket holders and go every week, fair play to them. Id much rather sit and talk to a Lincoln fan then a bloke from Grimsby who 'supports' man united or man City.. As above I hope they're OK if what's allegedly happened is true.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 41
arryarryarry
August 18, 2018, 6:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,037
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from lukeo
Agree why? What's the point? There fans where clearly all season ticket holders and go every week, fair play to them. Id much rather sit and talk to a Lincoln fan then a bloke from Grimsby who 'supports' man united or man City.. As above I hope they're OK if what's allegedly happened is true.

You didn't see their thugs who got off the early train this morning then.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 41
Balthazar Bullitt
August 18, 2018, 6:46pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +2,260
Gold Stars: 16
Saw a few people in Town and Lincoln shirts walking together after the game. Like grown ups do.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 41
RoboCod
August 18, 2018, 7:09pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Balthazar Bullitt
Saw a few people in Town and Lincoln shirts walking together after the game. Like grown ups do.

That needs encouragement, wouldn't take much effort to separate the idiots and let the two sets of fans get on.

Just keep Cowley and his daughter far from this attempt at peace, obvs.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 41
Ipswin
August 18, 2018, 7:30pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Badger57
Why is it inevitable? Why can't people be civilised and enjoy friendly banter? I don't accept that it's inevitable.

It's inevitable because people can't be civilised and enjoy friendly banter, why they can't I don't know, nobody knows if they did iot wouldn't be inevitable, some fornicator would do something about it and stop being so soft on these people

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 41
CodHead
August 18, 2018, 7:53pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +169

Probably sharing a few jokes the people on their forum do seem like nice people. After all there are some good people and bad people in every town/city.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 41
HertsGTFC
August 18, 2018, 7:53pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.27
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,907
Gold Stars: 228

Same, also noticed that the police on duty didn’t treat their fans with the same disrespect as we get when we go to Sincil Bank.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 41
barralad
August 18, 2018, 8:02pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
I walked all the way up Grimsby Road to Cleethorpes after the game. Fans from both sides mingling quite happily. The Imps we spoke to reckoned we deserved a win.
It's possible that the sirens Ginny heard were those of the vans heading up to the station presumably to help police the Lincoln fans as they waited for their train.
It's funny though how fans get a biased view. Someone on their Vital reckoned we were the quiet ones where to me it looked like they only came to life once they scored.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 41
Bigdog
August 18, 2018, 8:50pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from barralad
I walked all the way up Grimsby Road to Cleethorpes after the game. Fans from both sides mingling quite happily. The Imps we spoke to reckoned we deserved a win.
It's possible that the sirens Ginny heard were those of the vans heading up to the station presumably to help police the Lincoln fans as they waited for their train.
It's funny though how fans get a biased view. Someone on their Vital reckoned we were the quiet ones where to me it looked like they only came to life once they scored.

On i-Follow, the atmosphere was a liitle dead first half. Apart from the five minutes after they scored, I couldn't hear the Lincoln fans at all. Town fans sounded excellent from when we scored all the way through to the end of the game. The best and loudest I've heard for a good while..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 41
Lincspoacher
August 18, 2018, 10:27pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +303
Gold Stars: 15
Relatively quiet today re trouble and what a welcome change of attitude and approach from Humberside police. Low key at the end and engaging with both fans

Compare that to travelling away last few years as I have been treated like a hooligan and not a 50 year old father of 3 on many occasions
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 41
HertsGTFC
August 18, 2018, 10:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.27
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,907
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Lincspoacher
Relatively quiet today re trouble and what a welcome change of attitude and approach from Humberside police. Low key at the end and engaging with both fans

Compare that to travelling away last few years as I have been treated like a hooligan and not a 50 year old father of 3 on many occasions

I usually get verbally antagonised, “told” where I can and cannot walk in a free country & treated like moron hooligan and looked at with hate by the police when I visit Sincil Bank. Apart from who I support the only difference between me and you is I’m a father of two and a year younger .........unfortunately people get labelled.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 41
crusty ole pie
August 18, 2018, 11:18pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,329
Gold Stars: 63
Same everywhere just l8ke Macclesfield last week when walking away from the ground and a young Mac decided to Smash open a can of ale on a town fans head from about two foot must of hurt and what a waste of ale
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 41
mariner91
August 18, 2018, 11:58pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,591
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from barralad

I wouldn't take anything they say on Vitals seriously, they're already champions if you believe everything you read on there. Their fans have never made noise, 550 fans present or a full stand. Fact.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 41
lukeo
August 19, 2018, 7:05am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 145
Regards atmosphere the left side of the pontoon sang virtually all game but due to the roof and things it's not heard from the osmond unless all the Pontoon are singing. I never heard the Lincoln fans at all, even when they where bouncing because I was in the left side of the Pontoon it drowned them out. Fair play for them for finally turning up and filling the away end though!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 41
Mendonca1995
August 19, 2018, 8:42am
Super Clive mendonca how much would he cost now
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from lukeo
Regards atmosphere the left side of the pontoon sang virtually all game but due to the roof and things it's not heard from the osmond unless all the Pontoon are singing. I never heard the Lincoln fans at all, even when they where bouncing because I was in the left side of the Pontoon it drowned them out. Fair play for them for finally turning up and filling the away end though!

Been watching the support in the pontoon from the main stand the last few seasons (had to move into the main to look after my grandad) the left side up to half way is always rocking and has been for years credit to them but you look at the right side from halfway and it’s like there not even there sat down no singing no movement nothing WHY ? if only they mucked in with the rest of them then it would be like the old pontoon I remember as a kid that was bouncing every game even the main stand was getting involved y-day and that was a pleasure to see,it made it tough for lincoln imo and very nearly spurred on our players to a cracking victory let’s get behind the boys this season and make bp like it was years ago a tough place to come the atmosphere was great y-day but if everyone mucked in it could’ve been even better UTM ⚫️⚪️

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 41
KingstonMariner
August 19, 2018, 9:07am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from lukeo

The acoustics in the ground play tricks on you. At the Lincoln home game the other year I was sat in the Osmond end of the Main Stand and I could hear the Lincoln fans loud and clear, but couldn't hear the Pontoon (even when the Main Stand were quiet) despite people later on saying they were loud.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 41
Vance Warner
August 19, 2018, 10:05am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,786
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from KingstonMariner

The acoustics in the ground play tricks on you. At the Lincoln home game the other year I was sat in the Osmond end of the Main Stand and I could hear the Lincoln fans loud and clear, but couldn't hear the Pontoon (even when the Main Stand were quiet) despite people later on saying they were loud.

It's been said before but blocking the sides of the Pontoon would make a big difference to the noise. I wouldn't have thought it would be that expensive. Maybe the Trust could look at getting a quote with a view to fundraising for it. That's if there is any good will left after the non-chairman's views on Operation Promotion.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 41
TheRealJohnLewis
August 19, 2018, 10:12am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +13 / -8
Approval: +2,308
Gold Stars: 39
Quoted from Vance Warner

It's been said before but blocking the sides of the Pontoon would make a big difference to the noise. I wouldn't have thought it would be that expensive. Maybe the Trust could look at getting a quote with a view to fundraising for it. That's if there is any good will left after the non-chairman's views on Operation Promotion.

This idea has been put forward for years now, but nothing EVER happens...

Private Message
Reply: 21 - 41
Gaffer58
August 19, 2018, 10:48am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from TheRealJohnLewis

This idea has been put forward for years now, but nothing EVER happens...

Why waste money on BP when we will have a new ground this time next year !!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 41
immariner
August 19, 2018, 10:57am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,406
Gold Stars: 60
The simple solution is for the singers to get seats in the middle of the stand (you don't need an 'unreserved' section), or, move to the other side, where there is a bit of a windshield and the atmosphere is more likely to transfer to the Findus. Between the club and the singers, I have no idea why after all this time, you are still in that part of the Pontoon if you want to be heard. If no one can hear you beyond the penalty box, what's the point? Honestly, if people had brains, we'd be dangerous!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 41
H19P1
August 19, 2018, 11:00am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +710
Been saying this for years haven’t we.

Surly there’s some money in the budget to do this?

Maybe MJ would be keen if he knew our thoughts and the 12th man benefit that it’ll give to the team and BP.

MJ might not be fully aware as he’s relatively new.

It won’t cost that much in the grand scheme of things and it’s not like we’re moving away from BP are we.

It’s definitely something that the trust needs to have on the next meeting agenda
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 41
rancido
August 19, 2018, 12:07pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,560
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Ipswin

It's inevitable because people can't be civilised and enjoy friendly banter, why they can't I don't know, nobody knows if they did iot wouldn't be inevitable, some fornicator would do something about it and stop being so soft on these people

Fair point, Ipswin. We've had posters on here offering other GTFC supporters to " meet me so we can sort this out" over a difference in view or an insult. Homo Sapiens has progressed a lot over the millenia but unfortunately some Neanderthal throwbacks still seem to appear from the gene pool.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 41
WOZOFGRIMSBY
August 19, 2018, 12:17pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,815
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from Vance Warner

Isn't this just ripe for sponsorship though??? It's the view you always get on the telly when any action is at the pontoon end.

Surely a company would pay for this (maybe a fabrication company) and install it for free?

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 41
KingstonMariner
August 19, 2018, 2:44pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

Isn't this just ripe for sponsorship though??? It's the view you always get on the telly when any action is at the pontoon end.

Surely a company would pay for this (maybe a fabrication company) and install it for free?

Exactly. This and what Vance said just shows what supporters are capable of. Instead of the same old moribund lot running the club currently.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 41
ska face
August 19, 2018, 3:15pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,611
Gold Stars: 840
The club sought local sponsorship for a proposed safe-standing section in the Pontoon and couldn’t raise £20k. This would’ve been the first installation it’s type in the country and would’ve generated significant amounts of press coverage - something that Shrewsbury benefited from as they actually managed to find the money.

Any significant improvement to the ground has been booted down the road for the last 20 years as Fenty has chased his pipe dream stadium and the upkeep of BP had been left in the hands of Nick Dale, so the less said the better.

Realistically this falls directly under the remit of the SLO, in improving the match day experience  - it takes probably 2 minutes to send an email to him at slo@gtfc.co.uk - it’s be great for him to come in tomorrow morning to 10, 20, 50 requests from fans for him to explore the idea.

Said it in the “Just Back” thread yesterday, but there was about 2500 town fans present yesterday who aren’t ST Holders. The first thing Ian Fleming should be doing on Monday morning is sitting everyone round the table in the office and planning how to get these back in for the Yeovil match. Open the Osmond, knock out little highlight clips from yesterday, hammer the positive reaction, get the marketing emails out now, just don’t let it slip. Two weeks to focus on one match - we need to be putting 5500 in that ground as a minimum.
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 41
Cod marriner
August 19, 2018, 3:17pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +113
Gold Stars: 1
Obviously the club is’nt interested in sorting out the simple issue about the pontoon stand, it has been raised for many years now. Always has just fell on deaf ears. As been said many times it can’t cost that much to sort out, will the club at least allow us the fans to at least bring in a firm(s) to get quotes to do the work and start the ball rolling!
If the club/board are too tight fisted to pay for this little modification that the fans believe would vastly improve the atmosphere coming from the pontoon, then lets all just rally round and pay for it and finally be done with it!!
Like somebody has already said there may even be firms that will want to help out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 41
KingstonMariner
August 19, 2018, 3:25pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from ska face
The club sought local sponsorship for a proposed safe-standing section in the Pontoon and couldn’t raise £20k. This would’ve been the first installation it’s type in the country and would’ve generated significant amounts of press coverage - something that Shrewsbury benefited from as they actually managed to find the money.

Any significant improvement to the ground has been booted down the road for the last 20 years as Fenty has chased his pipe dream stadium and the upkeep of BP had been left in the hands of Nick Dale, so the less said the better.

Realistically this falls directly under the remit of the SLO, in improving the match day experience  - it takes probably 2 minutes to send an email to him at slo@gtfc.co.uk - it’s be great for him to come in tomorrow morning to 10, 20, 50 requests from fans for him to explore the idea.

Said it in the “Just Back” thread yesterday, but there was about 2500 town fans present yesterday who aren’t ST Holders. The first thing Ian Fleming should be doing on Monday morning is sitting everyone round the table in the office and planning how to get these back in for the Yeovil match. Open the Osmond, knock out little highlight clips from yesterday, hammer the positive reaction, get the marketing emails out now, just don’t let it slip. Two weeks to focus on one match - we need to be putting 5500 in that ground as a minimum.

You'd think that Old Shut Up as an accountant would be pressing for this too.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 41
ska face
August 19, 2018, 3:31pm

Vodka Drinker
Marley’s nothing but a bean counter, no clue about how to generate extra income. Goes for most of the suits in there.

There can’t be many industries where customers are so forward in offering suggestions for ways that they’d be more inclined to hand their cash over. Be nice to get acknowledged once in a while.
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 41
MuddyWaters
August 19, 2018, 3:42pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,235
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from KingstonMariner

You'd think that Old Shut Up as an accountant would be pressing for this too.

I've met Mr Marley professionally - he knows as much about marketing as I do about accountancy.
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 41
Civvy at last
August 19, 2018, 3:50pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +36 / -13
Approval: +12,204
Gold Stars: 131
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I've met Mr Marley professionally - he knows as much about marketing as I do about accountancy.

I would suggest you are doing yourself a disservice.

If you can count to 10 you have the very basic accounting skills.

Which already means you know more about accounting than he does about marketing.

The wife was going away for a girly weekend.
I jokingly remarked  'I don't know whether to spend it watching porn or watching football'
'you may as well spend it watching porn' she replied
That's understanding darling what makes you say that? I asked

She said 'Well you already know how to play football'  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 41
grimps
August 19, 2018, 4:01pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,103
Gold Stars: 46
Our fans are just an annoyance to the club , there’s no way they’ll spend money on the ground , they’ve got away with it for 25 years by saying ‘we’re still working on a new stadium ‘
It’s one big con .
They ripped perfectly decent standing sections down in all the open corners and turned them into  car parks , every time there is any bother issues etc at blundell park the clubs answer is to remove some more seats .
Last season they actually limited the number of Coventry fans tickets just because they couldn’t be arsed to steward it correctly .
They seem to think that the less fans we have at blunder park the better it is for them , at least the players and staff can get a decent parking spot now on space which town fans stood for over a 100 years
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 41
Mallyner
August 19, 2018, 4:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,515
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from ska face

If the Trust have to put in was it 25 thou to have a seat on the board, surely all the directors including Marley should be doing the same?

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 41
dapperz fun pub
August 19, 2018, 4:22pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,910
Gold Stars: 82
what does Marley bring to the table ? Is he doing the books for free ? How much money / shares does he have in the club if any ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 41
barralad
August 19, 2018, 4:35pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from H19P1
Been saying this for years haven’t we.

Surly there’s some money in the budget to do this?

Maybe MJ would be keen if he knew our thoughts and the 12th man benefit that it’ll give to the team and BP.

MJ might not be fully aware as he’s relatively new.

It won’t cost that much in the grand scheme of things and it’s not like we’re moving away from BP are we.

It’s definitely something that the trust needs to have on the next meeting agenda

This probably won't be a popular view but here goes:-
Any sort of building work in a place where the public congregates is pretty expensive these days. As an example it cost well into four figures for the fence to screen the Wheelhouse Bar from the pitch as required by law.
I think it is a decent enough idea but what it needs is for someone to take ownershiip of it (if you are convinced that the club will not listen directly) do the research, get quotes and present it to the Trust for supporting at the highest level with the club. With our current level of activist manpower we are up to our necks in trying to sort out exile groups, loyalty schemes, six match ticket books, not to mention the outstanding issues around the survey (some of which are close to a resolution).  We are currently working with 1MickyLyons and Ska on a couple of projects and I'm afraid this is how it is going to have to be unless there are more people going to get more heavily involved than posting on message boards.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 41
ska face
August 19, 2018, 5:01pm

Vodka Drinker
Exactly - which is why it’s important that everyone takes these enquiries through the correct channels first of all, to the people at the club who are paid to do this kind of thing.

slo@gtfc.co.uk
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 41
grimsby pete
August 19, 2018, 6:22pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
There must be some local builders that are Town fans

So why not ask them to enclose the sides of the Ponny in return for free advertising,

This could be on the boards themselves as well as in the programmes. ect,

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 41
promotion plaice
August 19, 2018, 6:25pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,031
Gold Stars: 194
Quoted from grimsby pete
There must be some local builders that are Town fansm

So why mot ask them to enclose the sides of the Ponny in return for free advertising,

This could be on the boards themselves as well as in the programmes.

And Mr Fenty could be their labourer  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 41
KingstonMariner
August 19, 2018, 6:25pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from MuddyWaters

That may be so but as chief bean counter he should be pushing for more beans to be counted.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 41
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Trouble

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.