2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Stockport Mariner
August 18, 2018, 3:34pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +553
Gold Stars: 8
I use Express VPN and it worked fine. I do pay a fee for it but you can use it on 4 devices I think. When the picture finally came back on iFollow the commentary was virtually inaudible, you could just make it out behind the crowd noise. Couldn’t find anywhere this could be adjusted in any of the menus, did anyone else have this problem?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
fiveallive
August 18, 2018, 3:54pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Stockport Mariner
I use Express VPN and it worked fine. I do pay a fee for it but you can use it on 4 devices I think. When the picture finally came back on iFollow the commentary was virtually inaudible, you could just make it out behind the crowd noise. Couldn’t find anywhere this could be adjusted in any of the menus, did anyone else have this problem?

The commentary was poor, waste of time it being in on, there should be a option to switch off, bearly unable to hear it, last week against Macclesfield Vernam the commentary said goal before it went in lol.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
arryarryarry
August 19, 2018, 1:10am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
My understanding was that there was a problem with the feed from BP to the central site that takes all match feeds for the first 25 minutes or so.

Nothing to do with GTFC though.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
fiveallive
August 19, 2018, 3:26am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
Yeah just got laptop all set on TV and the feed went down, I have never experienced anything like it to be honest.

Very annoying when it's a Derby match.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bloody iFollow

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.