5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
moosey_club
August 11, 2018, 6:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,141
Gold Stars: 220
What a difference in 7 days...4-5-1 slant on the formation today...gave the back line and midfield much more time on the ball....dominated first 45 mins...all to feet and patient in possession and pressed well out of possession.
Goal well deserved after a spell of good pressure and well worked and cracking strike from Cook.
Second half largely ruined by Rose's extremely harsh..neigh ridiculous sending off....
Credit to Jolly..made the sub around the right time and Vernam repaid the faith, first winning the ball in the corner channel and then mugging the keeper off at the near post.
Solid rear guard action second half with a strong first 45.
Well deserved cracking away result. UTM

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Gaffer58
August 11, 2018, 6:24pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
So did the players follow Jolley's instructions today, seemed to play more football.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 45
moosey_club
August 11, 2018, 6:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Opposition were poorer for one thing but they just had more options around the ball...at times quite casually playing out from the back whilst under pressure.

All put a good shift in especially after Rose's sending off.

2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 45
MarinerGaz
August 11, 2018, 6:44pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +399
Thought Maccs best player was the goose.

Loved Vernam’s reaction after he settled the game!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 45
Jarmo.Is.God
August 11, 2018, 8:00pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
Having seen Rose challenge again, I think it was the correct decision.

Dixon was top draw today
Welsh is too good for us
Cook had a great game, his touch and movement was causing them problems all game and deserved his goal.

Defence solid

Big shout to macca who made 2 huge saves at 1-0 in the second half

Good performance all round.
Well done to Jolley for not making huge changes in the 11, 1 change and a change of formation and it worked.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 45
barralad
August 11, 2018, 8:11pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.33
Rep Score: +86 / -20
Approval: +9,195
Gold Stars: 121
Reports of the terminal decline of GTFC are greatly exaggerated.
Absolutely magnificent rearguard action today once Rose departed. Dixon excellent. Collins more than atoned for last week's abberation putting his body on the line several times to great effect.
Vernam showed a never-say-die attitude to win what looked like a lost cause in the corner. Not quite sure how he managed to squeeze the ball in at the near post but his reaction was well worth a view.
Some good movement first half where we could justifiably have been out of sight. Cook's strike from all of 30 yards was superb.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 45
Bigdog
August 11, 2018, 8:20pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Cracking battling win. I thought Hessenthaler and his energy made a real difference, Him and Welsh look extremely good signings and gel well with Rose in the centre. Still feel we're missing a trick not playing Vernam but I guess there's still 44 games to go and we won anyway. Davis and Whitmore looked more composed today and Dixon had a decent game at left back. Jordan Cook looked sharper, worked extremely hard and deserved to score such wonderful goal. Still one or two concerns, but I'm not going to split hairs after such a hard fought victory..

With Vernam, RHJ, Famewo not making the starting line up and fingers crossed two or three loans to come in, hopefully this will be the confidence boosting win to kickstart a season of hope and progression..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 45
Mariner93er
August 11, 2018, 9:05pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,674
Gold Stars: 28
Could have been out of sight by half time. We played some really good football which was topped off by a cracking goal. Second half was a rear guard action due to the red. At the time it looked like a fair challenge, but having seen the replay, I can see why it's given. From then on, we defended admirably, and the only way they were going to score was by lumping it into the box, but both collins and Whitmore dealt with it well.

I do find it amusing the amount of people around me who were shouting at players to close down high up the pitch when we were down to 10 men, and calling players lazy. It's a good job they're not managers.

Every player played well today, but a few shout outs. Dixon was solid today, and my motm. Woolford was impossible to tackle at times, with the ball stuck to his feet, although he looked tired second half. Whitmore and hessenthaler also impressed me. Overal, a great day.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 45
TwoLeftFeet
August 11, 2018, 9:17pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +2,065
Gold Stars: 18
Was very impressed today we look like a good outfit some of the football played 1st half esp was superb.. Special mention for Dixon who made a couple of great challenges when we under a bit of pressure in second half and overall had a great game.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 45
bluerose13x
August 11, 2018, 10:05pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +323
Cracking result

Shame about the cancelled train and the loudmouths on the train afterwards on way home
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 45
HertsGTFC
August 11, 2018, 10:14pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,628
Gold Stars: 217
First time I’ve seen us this season and I cane away feeling pretty optimistic, yes still a work in progress but it’s clear that the players MJ has pulled together have some attitude, character, work ethic and as proved after the sending off adaptability.

Two good goals, the first from some sustained possession with the ball on the deck and the 2nd a testimony to chasing lost causes, both well finished by the scorers.

Really like the new additions who all did well today the energy that Walsh and Hessenthaler bring to the midfield has been missing and will no doubt improve our tempo.

Overall a good performance where the players showed real grit especially after the sending off.

Well done to MJ and the lads, UTM!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 45
conscorner
August 11, 2018, 10:44pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +302
Gold Stars: 3
Good away support today - nice pint in the Railway View -caterers ran out of food and drink 15 mins before KO - meat pie not a patch on Gainsborough's pie and peas - solid perfomance from the Mariners - two good goals - overall  an enjoyable away day out. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 45
moosey_club
August 11, 2018, 10:48pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from conscorner
Good away support today - nice pint in the Railway View -caterers ran out of food and drink 15 mins before KO - meat pie not a patch on Gainsborough's pie and peas - solid perfomance from the Mariners - two good goals - overall  an enjoyable away day out. UTM

i grabbed a Pot Noodle....first time i have ever seen one of them on offer at a football match !!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 45
promotion plaice
August 12, 2018, 12:37am

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,953
Gold Stars: 188
This must have been painful   ......https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/efl-2-week-2-away-attendences.84062/

League 2 away followings yesterday........

Grimsby 852
Oldham 844
Notts County 667
Swindon 491
Northampton Town 349
Bury 349
Mansfield 315
Port Vale 311
Crewe 253
Stevenage 140
Cheltenham 154
Exeter

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 45
AndyGTFC
August 12, 2018, 1:17am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +23 / -2
Approval: +774
Gold Stars: 4
Was a good win that. Showed promise in both sides of the game, playing some nice football in the first half and then defending well as a team with ten men in the second to stop them getting back into it before we nicked the second.

Formation was a strange one on paper but it certainly worked today and I wouldn't mind us giving Vernam, Cook and Hooper a go as a three.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 45
Mrs Doyle
August 12, 2018, 7:41am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Vernams goal summed up the never say die attitude yesterday he harassed the defender right to the corner flag won the ball ran direct towards the goal then coolly slotted it in from the narrowest of angles,

Would have been easy to just have kept the ball near the corner and waste some time(Slade, spit would have loved that)  but he saw the chance and took it.

So glad we signed Charlie he always looked a class act with brilliant work ethics.

Great reaction after he scored he will do for us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 45
Hagrid
August 12, 2018, 8:47am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,988
Gold Stars: 507
Has anyone heard from Ipswin?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 45
Ipswin
August 12, 2018, 9:03am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Hagrid
Has anyone heard from Ipswin?

Yes, what do you want?

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 45
Hagrid
August 12, 2018, 9:20am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Ipswin

Yes, what do you want?

Thoughts on yesterday?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 45
Father Christmas
August 12, 2018, 9:48am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -10
Quoted from Hagrid

Thoughts on yesterday?

Get back under your rock Hagrid. You need knocking down a peg or two, too much chirping off coming from you lately.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 45
FrazerGTFC
August 12, 2018, 10:09am

Grimsby fan
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: -234
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from moosey_club
What a difference in 7 days...4-5-1 slant on the formation today...gave the back line and midfield much more time on the ball....dominated first 45 mins...all to feet and patient in possession and pressed well out of possession.
Goal well deserved after a spell of good pressure and well worked and cracking strike from Cook.
Second half largely ruined by Rose's extremely harsh..neigh ridiculous sending off....
Credit to Jolly..made the sub around the right time and Vernam repaid the faith, first winning the ball in the corner channel and then mugging the keeper off at the near post.

You just need to change the bit at the bottom

Never be positive about town
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 45
FrazerGTFC
August 12, 2018, 10:11am

Grimsby fan
Snakebite drinker
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: -234
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from moosey_club

You need to change at the bottom where it says 18/19 you need to put a W

Never be positive about town
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 45
August 12, 2018, 10:15am
Guest User
The lads did great yesterday, very proud of them. A very well done to Paul Dixon, I have been critical of him and he was excellent yesterday. Can't believe the keeper was beaten at his near post!
Reply: 22 - 45
Ipswin
August 12, 2018, 10:15am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
What do you want me to say (something so that you can have a pop at me as my opinion differs from yours no doubt)

Good win yesterday just like the previous game was an awful defeat

I didn't see the game so can't or won't comment on it just as I didn't see the defeat last week and didn't comment on the performance or the players then either (check if you want!)

Otherwise nothing has changed. Last week every fornicator was at great pains to point out it was only one game, there were still 45 to play etc etc

The situation is unchanged, it was only one game and there are still 44 to play

Yesterday does not change my opinion of Jolley (if we continue to win then of course it might) one win does not make a season (just as one defeat does not ruin a season) we will be facing far more formidable opposition than Macclesfield

As I said last week, if the majority are more concerned with the type of football played and are content with a mid table position then great, alls well. Personally I would like more given the fanfare that signalled Jolley's appointment and (quite rightly) our escape from relegation.

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 45
Hagrid
August 12, 2018, 11:06am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Father Christmas

Get back under your rock Hagrid. You need knocking down a peg or two, too much chirping off coming from you lately.

Mrs clause been cheating on you?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 45
Croxton
August 12, 2018, 11:11am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +2,933
I endorse all positive comments about the spirit and endeavour of the whole squad yesterday. Cook and Woolford had an excellent first 45 minutes but perhaps suffered from the extra workload following the sending off.
We had several options to bring fresh legs on well before Vernam's appearance. What an impact!
From a hundred yards away it seemed that there was heroic defending and goalkeeping. My Sheffield United supporting companion said it was highly entertaining.
Hopefully, the goose will make it onto the full highlights!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 45
chipsandgravy
August 12, 2018, 12:01pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +3,538
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from 75
The lads did great yesterday, very proud of them. A very well done to Paul Dixon, I have been critical of him and he was excellent yesterday. Can't believe the keeper was beaten at his near post!

That's very magnanimous of you especially after joining the 'we're excrement after one game brigade' and predicting a 4-0 win to Macclesfield.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 45
KingstonMariner
August 12, 2018, 12:42pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
Vernams goal summed up the never say die attitude yesterday he harassed the defender right to the corner flag won the ball ran direct towards the goal then coolly slotted it in from the narrowest of angles,

Would have been easy to just have kept the ball near the corner and waste some time(Slade, spit would have loved that)  but he saw the chance and took it.

So glad we signed Charlie he always looked a class act with brilliant work ethics.

Great reaction after he scored he will do for us.

It was a cracking effort by Vernam, both to win the ball and to score. A manager like Hurst would no doubt have ticked him off for not keeping the ball down in the corner of the pitch, because if his shot hadn't got in it would have given Macclesfield possession  

He was probably told to 'put it in the corner' like when Buckley yelled at Dobbin. The only difference being he put it in the bottom corner!

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 45
grimsby pete
August 12, 2018, 1:14pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
What I want to know is,  Who took that Goose to a football match ?

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 45
oldun
August 12, 2018, 1:28pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.91
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Quoted from Croxton
I endorse all positive comments about the spirit and endeavour of the whole squad yesterday. Cook and Woolford had an excellent first 45 minutes but perhaps suffered from the extra workload following the sending off.
We had several options to bring fresh legs on well before Vernam's appearance. What an impact!
From a hundred yards away it seemed that there was heroic defending and goalkeeping. My Sheffield United supporting companion said it was highly entertaining.
Hopefully, the goose will make it onto the full highlights!

The goose made it onto national news!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 45
sam gy
August 12, 2018, 1:53pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +18 / -3
Approval: +5,387
Gold Stars: 53
Shout out to the fact that A. Rose, Max Wright and Harry Clifton were all on the bench too. Great to see.

[img]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xla1/v/t1.0-9/12039761_10156639571185103_2884197968019429473_n.jpg?oh=184cac2706832a1b1dd4d6a0420a6f87&oe=574C5F4F[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 45
sam gy
August 12, 2018, 1:54pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +18 / -3
Approval: +5,387
Gold Stars: 53
Wanted to mention too, after seeing the extended highlights it looks like Davis had a great game at right back! Looks pretty assured on the ball.

[img]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xla1/v/t1.0-9/12039761_10156639571185103_2884197968019429473_n.jpg?oh=184cac2706832a1b1dd4d6a0420a6f87&oe=574C5F4F[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 45
grimsby pete
August 12, 2018, 2:12pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
I would just like to add we don't have to play with wing backs,

Full backs are allowed to attack as well,

You just have to be organised and another player covers that position while he goes on a run.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 45
Northbank Mariner
August 12, 2018, 2:15pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,391
Gold Stars: 170
Quoted from grimsby pete

You just have to be organised and another player covers that position while he goes on a run.

Couldn't agree more and to me that's Welsh does well, if Davis or Dixon go marauding forward he covers there position.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 45
Mariner93er
August 12, 2018, 2:27pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,674
Gold Stars: 28
On a side note, were clifton and hall-johnson actually on the bench yesterday as I never saw them warming up even at half time. I wondered if they had been named on the bench despite maybe having knocks so it looked like we actually had defenders on there to Macclesfield.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 45
Skrill
August 12, 2018, 3:12pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +6 / -6
Approval: +604
We do seem to be quite flexible in the full-back area, Fox hasn't been used and I like to see Recce-Hall Johnson his our best full-back to fulfill the modern wing-back role.

[tweet]316134373063806976[/tweet]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 45
golfer
August 12, 2018, 3:24pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,374
Gold Stars: 111
Quoted from grimsby pete

Don't be silly Pete-not allowed to do 2 things at once in this day and age-you are either here or there not here and there
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 45
Garth
August 12, 2018, 3:34pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
Quoted from grimsby pete
What I want to know is,  Who took that Goose to a football match ?

No one, he heard Town were playing and went along for a gander
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 45
HertsGTFC
August 12, 2018, 3:44pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,628
Gold Stars: 217
Quoted from Garth

No one, he heard Town were playing and went along for a gander

Which resulted in some "fowl" play.......

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 45
Gaffer58
August 12, 2018, 4:33pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Quoted from grimsby pete

Completely agree, what position did Kenny Sampson play for Arsenal all those years ago.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 45
golfer
August 12, 2018, 5:41pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Hagrid

Somebody stole his xmas goose
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 45
Civvy at last
August 12, 2018, 7:43pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.05
Rep Score: +36 / -13
Approval: +12,200
Gold Stars: 131
Quoted from Hagrid

So  whilst he goes around filling sacks. She goes around emptying sacks 😉

The wife was going away for a girly weekend.
I jokingly remarked  'I don't know whether to spend it watching porn or watching football'
'you may as well spend it watching porn' she replied
That's understanding darling what makes you say that? I asked

She said 'Well you already know how to play football'  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 45
golfer
August 12, 2018, 8:41pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Civvy at last

Is she a thief ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 45
Saudimariner
August 13, 2018, 1:24am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +304
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Civvy at last

But he always comes down the chimney
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 45
arryarryarry
August 13, 2018, 10:36am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,946
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from sam gy
Wanted to mention too, after seeing the extended highlights it looks like Davis had a great game at right back! Looks pretty assured on the ball.

Looked very good going forward, made some good runs at times.

Hessenthaler made a big difference as well, would like someone similar on the right.

I thought Welsh had his best game, they couldn't cope with him.
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 45
Hagrid
August 13, 2018, 11:04am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from arryarryarry

Looked very good going forward, made some good runs at times.

Hessenthaler made a big difference as well, would like someone similar on the right.

I thought Welsh had his best game, they couldn't cope with him.

said previously i really think we've got a good player there, was amazed he didnt start against FGR
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 45
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just Back...and stranded at Stockport

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.