Mitch Rose

This thread currently has 9,082 views. Print
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
58mariner
August 11, 2018, 4:48pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -80
Can someone please explain to me the point of Mitch Rose?

If you look at my post from last Saturday evening I questioned his inclusion in the team as he is a liability and didn’t look fit. And today another straight red leaving his team mates to play half an hour with 10 men. Not the first time he’s done it either - sent off 15 mins in v Yeovil away last season. His decision making on and off the ball leaves a lot to be desired.

At least with a 3 match ban Jolley will be forced into looking at other options.
Private Message
Rodley Mariner
August 11, 2018, 4:55pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,215
Gold Stars: 176
If he wasn't so good at pens we could be playing Maidenhead today.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 56
Lincoln Mariner 56
August 11, 2018, 4:56pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,512
Gold Stars: 64
Quoted from 58mariner

If you look at my post from last Saturday evening I questioned his inclusion in the team as he is a liability and didn’t look fit. And today another straight red leaving his team mates to play half an hour with 10 men. Not the first time he’s done it either - sent off 15 mins in v Yeovil away last season. His decision making on and off the ball leaves a lot to be desired.

At least with a 3 match ban Jolley will be forced into looking at other options.

Seem to recall him scoring a few useful penalties that kept us in the league last season so for that alone is the point.

Bit rash in the tackle occasionally but thought he played ok last week and telewag says sending off harsh.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 56
58mariner
August 11, 2018, 4:57pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -80
I’m sure he’s not the only player in our squad that can take a penalty. Can you really justify his inclusion on the off chance we get a penalty?
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 56
MuddyWaters
August 11, 2018, 4:59pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
If you make a challenge like that away from home, you give the ref a decision to make and many refs at our level aren't shy at waving cards around.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 56
mariners1
August 11, 2018, 5:03pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +201
Gold Stars: 1
Got to say it looked over the top to me and no argument from me over straight red....tho i only saw it on a small phone screen so i might be wrong......as i often am according to the wife
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 56
horsforthmariner
August 11, 2018, 5:07pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +2,575
Gold Stars: 8
I thought he played well until the red which looked mightily harsh
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 56
geir
August 11, 2018, 5:08pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +19 / 0
Approval: +1,385
Gold Stars: 9
I don`t think it was a red card at all. Very harsh decision from the referee who was weak all game.

My non-football related blog: http://geirmykl.wordpress.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 56
somersetmariner
August 11, 2018, 5:15pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +7 / -7
Approval: +253
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from 58mariner

Jeez. Bundle of joy aren’t you ? Too much sugar in your diet ?

you can take the boy out of grimsby......but you can't take grimsby out of his soul, his blood, his semen!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 56
Northbank Mariner
August 11, 2018, 5:19pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,390
Gold Stars: 170
Rose doesn't look fit??...give ya bonce a wobble son, he's fitter and leaner now than he's ever been, he's biggest problem is he doesn't move the ball quick enough but unfit??...tosh!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 56
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mitch Rose

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.