This thread currently has 6,756 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
fleabag1970
August 8, 2018, 7:52pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
Mr Fenty now has his 3000  loyal servants he now has the money , along with the Dembele 100k to see the season out . He isn't gonna give a flying f what any of you lot think now ... exceptional PR JOB BY ALL CONCERNED .....

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Yoda
August 8, 2018, 8:06pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,121
Gold Stars: 71
Totally agree loyal fans robbed again.!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 47
HertsGTFC
August 8, 2018, 8:30pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,876
Gold Stars: 227
Clearly there's noting on the telly tonight........

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 47
fleabag1970
August 8, 2018, 8:34pm
Fine Wine Drinker
You are wrong ...... repeats of time team are on

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 47
lukeo
August 8, 2018, 8:34pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,307
Gold Stars: 136
Go home flea,you're drunk.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 47
fleabag1970
August 8, 2018, 8:37pm
Fine Wine Drinker
But ohhhh so factual

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 47
Gainsbro_Mariner
August 8, 2018, 8:43pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +27 / -2
Approval: +1,450
Gold Stars: 14
Robbed again ? How ? We’ve lost 1 game ! Prior to Saturday everyone was bouncing around like we were promotion favourites, yes we lost poorly but it’s a learning curve for MJ and a new squad of players that in the most part looks like a solid bunch ? Yes we need to add a couple more here and there, but when did we come so defeatist so quickly ?

Also it’s not Fenty’s fault if players turn us down? He’s clearly sanctioning the transfer bids so he’s clearly willing to spend. Let’s be patient and give MJ the next 24 hours to find what players he wants and whatever happens then let’s be patient get behind the team and the club!

Tony Gallimore nicked my Pint and my sausage roll
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 47
MuddyWaters
August 8, 2018, 8:53pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Gainsbro_Mariner
Robbed again ? How ? We’ve lost 1 game ! Prior to Saturday everyone was bouncing around like we were promotion favourites, yes we lost poorly but it’s a learning curve for MJ and a new squad of players that in the most part looks like a solid bunch ? Yes we need to add a couple more here and there, but when did we come so defeatist so quickly ?

Also it’s not Fenty’s fault if players turn us down? He’s clearly sanctioning the transfer bids so he’s clearly willing to spend. Let’s be patient and give MJ the next 24 hours to find what players he wants and whatever happens then let’s be patient get behind the team and the club!

Then who has been running the club for the last 15 years? Oh yeah, ITV Digital. Look at our facilities, decrepit stadium, non-league training facilities, recent history.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 47
newarkmariner
August 8, 2018, 9:05pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Approval: +751
Gold Stars: 43
i have kept my feelings about Saturday to myself, preferring to mull over the inept display from the team without going over the top or hitting every panic button and deciding to spout drivel because there are enough twits on here doing that already ,that was until now, until reading the absolute shite from the rightly named Fleebag, what a friggin tool you are , 1 loss and an average striker refusing to sign for us and its all JFs fault, you make nasty remarks with no foundations or proof ,when we have been bidding on players which actually proves the opposite, but hey lets not let facts get in the way of your poisonous bigoted opinion so give your bloody head a wobble or fookoff and support someone else you sharp object, and before anyone starts calling me blinkered or a friend off Fentys I am neither ,I am just someone who supports the club through thick and thin and someone who doesn't look to rip the club apart at every opportunity ,now red cross away.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 47
fleabag1970
August 8, 2018, 9:15pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Wow ..... I should contact a lawyer

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 47
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.