Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › We’ve got the players our budget deserves.!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 427 Guests

We’ve got the players our budget deserves.!

This thread currently has 6,183 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Hagrid
August 4, 2018, 9:25pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,384
Gold Stars: 532
Quoted from 139914

Are you threatening me?  LOL, pm me tough guy, look forward to correcting you.

I’m inviting you to come see me. Surely a upper clas snob such as yourself can see there is no threat there
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 43
August 4, 2018, 9:28pm
Guest User
I think a little word to the wise would be helpful.  Yes I’m 50+, but I don’t idle.  Try me little boy, I’ll happily show you the difference between a man and a wannabe.

I love threats from tough guys.
Reply: 31 - 43
Grantley
August 4, 2018, 9:30pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +2,517
Gold Stars: 9
^^McKeown and DC obviously haven’t resolved whose fault it was

Jordan Magrew
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 43
Hagrid
August 4, 2018, 9:30pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from 139914
I think a little word to the wise would be helpful.  Yes I’m 50+, but I don’t idle.  Try me little boy, I’ll happily show you the difference between a man and a wannabe.

I love threats from tough guys.

No threat you fool. You called me an acne ridden youth who doesnt work. Come see me, see if thats the case
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 43
August 4, 2018, 9:33pm
Guest User
Quoted from Hagrid

No threat you fool. You called me an acne ridden youth who doesnt work. Come see me, see if thats the case

I actually called you a pointless girl private but let’s not argue over interpretation of words.
Reply: 34 - 43
August 4, 2018, 9:34pm
Guest User
Fool? Did you say fool?  Hmm, again I must object, achieve something and THEN call me a fool.
Reply: 35 - 43
promotion plaice
August 4, 2018, 9:36pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from 139914
Moan moan flipping moan.  First game of the season and the underclass Grimsby mentality sets in.  Thank intercourse I don’t live amongst you defeatist illegitimates, thank intercourse I chose long ago to leave the depressive negative Grimsby attitude behind.  I’ve lived and worked in some depressing places in my life but nowhere lives up (or should that be down) to the Grimsby mentality.  One game into the season, one flipping game and the negativity surfaces.  I laugh when I read ‘best fans in the country’ who’s view is that?  The negative girl privates when we win?

I have an alternative view for those who might be interested.  Today we got it wrong, much to learn but MJ proved at the backend of last season that he has the intelligence to plan a way forwards.  

However and for now, negative fans, defeatist mentality and look to blame rather than constructive analysis.  

Football: Grimsby till I die.  Outlook: anywhere but Grimsby till I die.

Negative but deservingly so underclass mentality losers!!!

Just out of interest did you go today? because it was a real concern how bad we were......there's no hiding from the fact.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 43
August 4, 2018, 9:43pm
Guest User
Yes mate, it wasn’t good.  Can’t say I was overjoyed and not what I was hoping for.  My wife, 17 year old son and 16 year old daughter were with me.  I’d built it up as a day out in my home town watching the start of a new era.  It wasn’t to be but hey ho, that’s life as a Town fan.  Even the fish and chips at Steeles weren’t as good as usual but never mind.  I’ll be back.
Reply: 37 - 43
Hagrid
August 4, 2018, 11:09pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from 139914
Fool? Did you say fool?  Hmm, again I must object, achieve something and THEN call me a fool.

I havent achieved much, but id say living with crohns disease and maintaining a healthy life since the age of 12 despite numerous operations and colonoscopies is something of an achievement. But im lower class arent i, so it wont matter
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 43
marinerdazza
August 4, 2018, 11:24pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,848
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from 139914

Snobby?  helmet?  Listen wanksplat, I pay 30 grand a year in income tax to keep serial wasters like you in an education slot.  A bit of gratitude wouldn’t go amiss.

You need to get a new accountant you daft whopper.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 43
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › We’ve got the players our budget deserves.!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.