Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › We’ve got the players our budget deserves.!
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 151 Guests

We’ve got the players our budget deserves.!

This thread currently has 6,182 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Lincoln Mariner 56
August 4, 2018, 8:35pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,688
Gold Stars: 73
Quoted from TwoLeftFeet
Can't understand us changing from a flat back four thought Fox and RHJ finished the season strongly as full backs and gave us energy getting forward too..

Yep have to agree with that too, if MJ is the Manager we hope he is he will recognise this and change tactics accordingly but doubt this will be done for a while yet as he will not want to abandon six weeks tactical work based on one poor performance.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 43
headingly_mariner
August 4, 2018, 8:48pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,342
Gold Stars: 113
At the minute we don’t have the depth of quality that we are going to need this season.

We look weak in both wingback positions and up front. We also seem to be lacking players with pace and creativity. It looks a hardworking but uninspiring budget squad.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 43
August 4, 2018, 9:06pm
Guest User
Moan moan flipping moan.  First game of the season and the underclass Grimsby mentality sets in.  Thank intercourse I don’t live amongst you defeatist illegitimates, thank intercourse I chose long ago to leave the depressive negative Grimsby attitude behind.  I’ve lived and worked in some depressing places in my life but nowhere lives up (or should that be down) to the Grimsby mentality.  One game into the season, one flipping game and the negativity surfaces.  I laugh when I read ‘best fans in the country’ who’s view is that?  The negative girl privates when we win?

I have an alternative view for those who might be interested.  Today we got it wrong, much to learn but MJ proved at the backend of last season that he has the intelligence to plan a way forwards.  

However and for now, negative fans, defeatist mentality and look to blame rather than constructive analysis.  

Football: Grimsby till I die.  Outlook: anywhere but Grimsby till I die.

Negative but deservingly so underclass mentality losers!!!
Reply: 22 - 43
Gaffer58
August 4, 2018, 9:08pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 31
I don't know whether Fenty gets the blame or not for the budget, I will leave that to the good readers of the Fishy to decide, but when we were conference we were usually told our budget was around the 4 to 6 best, even though our crowds would be 2 or 3 position. Now it's not mentioned where our budget would be, but I would have thought crowd wise we would be 5 to 7 best.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 43
Hagrid
August 4, 2018, 9:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,377
Gold Stars: 532
Quoted from 139914
Moan moan flipping moan.  First game of the season and the underclass Grimsby mentality sets in.  Thank intercourse I don’t live amongst you defeatist illegitimates, thank intercourse I chose long ago to leave the depressive negative Grimsby attitude behind.  I’ve lived and worked in some depressing places in my life but nowhere lives up (or should that be down) to the Grimsby mentality.  One game into the season, one flipping game and the negativity surfaces.  I laugh when I read ‘best fans in the country’ who’s view is that?  The negative girl privates when we win?

I have an alternative view for those who might be interested.  Today we got it wrong, much to learn but MJ proved at the backend of last season that he has the intelligence to plan a way forwards.  

However and for now, negative fans, defeatist mentality and look to blame rather than constructive analysis.  

Football: Grimsby till I die.  Outlook: anywhere but Grimsby till I die.

Negative but deservingly so underclass mentality losers!!!

Good flipping riddance you snobby helmet. I despise people like you
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 43
August 4, 2018, 9:13pm
Guest User
Quoted from Hagrid

Good flipping riddance you snobby helmet. I despise people like you

Snobby?  helmet?  Listen wanksplat, I pay 30 grand a year in income tax to keep serial wasters like you in an education slot.  A bit of gratitude wouldn’t go amiss.
Reply: 25 - 43
August 4, 2018, 9:18pm
Guest User
Hagrid CV

Highlights and achievements:  ‘I’m an administrator on the fishy (feel free to think slightly effeminate but borderline hetro voice).

Oh flipping well done you.  Achieve something apart from acne and I might respect you, for.  For now I’ll maintain my opinion of pointless twit.
Reply: 26 - 43
Hagrid
August 4, 2018, 9:19pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,377
Gold Stars: 532
Quoted from 139914

Snobby?  helmet?  Listen wanksplat, I pay 30 grand a year in income tax to keep serial wasters like you in an education slot.  A bit of gratitude wouldn’t go amiss.

I’ve worked since i was 16 you silly old man. I invite you to come see me the next time your at a town game. Who the intercourse do you think you are.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 43
August 4, 2018, 9:21pm
Guest User
Quoted from Hagrid

I’ve worked since i was 16 you silly old man. I invite you to come see me the next time your at a town game. Who the intercourse do you think you are.

Are you threatening me?  LOL, pm me tough guy, look forward to correcting you.
Reply: 28 - 43
GrimRob
August 4, 2018, 9:23pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,402
Gold Stars: 113
Be happy to buy you two guys a drink and listen to you compare your P60s

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 29 - 43
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › We’ve got the players our budget deserves.!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.