Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town 2.40 on Betfair (7/5) v FGR - get involved
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 193 Guests

Town 2.40 on Betfair (7/5) v FGR - get involved

This thread currently has 698 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
paulgtfc
August 2, 2018, 11:23pm
Never lost at the old Wembley!
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +202
Gold Stars: 2
I expected us to be not much more than evens or possibly slight odds on.  But 7/5 (only 2% commission on Betfair if you opt in to that promotion)...get in there!

We finished above FGR last season, we beat them home n away and now we have an much improved squad..whats not to like.

And Sky have us at 14/1, I think, to win 1st 3 games for those confident in a good start!

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
marinerdazza
August 3, 2018, 10:43am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,780
Gold Stars: 81
When the fun stops, stop.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
sutton mariner
August 3, 2018, 11:27am
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +52 / -6
Approval: +1,135
Gold Stars: 49
I’ve lumped some on town too. Thought the odds were generous.

I Make Movies #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
Son of Cod
August 3, 2018, 11:40am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from paulgtfc
I expected us to be not much more than evens or possibly slight odds on.  But 7/5 (only 2% commission on Betfair if you opt in to that promotion)...get in there!

We finished above FGR last season, we beat them home n away and now we have an much improved squad..whats not to like.

And Sky have us at 14/1, I think, to win 1st 3 games for those confident in a good start!

UTM

They've improved a lot too. Definitely not a home banker, will be a tough match up against one of the best attacking duos/trios/quartets in the division.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
Abdul19
August 3, 2018, 12:21pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,514
Gold Stars: 215
I've had a bang on that* too

* placed a bet of £10

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town 2.40 on Betfair (7/5) v FGR - get involved

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.