August 2, 2018, 10:29pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +2,517
Gold Stars: 9
If anyone thought the manager review on Vitals was slightly biased :/

https://lincoln.vitalfootball......one/2/#gallery-slide

Those of a nervous disposition look away now.

Jordan Magrew
Logged Online
Private Message
pizzzza
August 2, 2018, 11:17pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,689
Gold Stars: 137
Not sure who this guy is, and I'm not sure how you can review something that hasn't yet happened (think the word they are looking for is "preview") but they really do hate us don't they? I'm more than happy for the gimps to underestimate us. They are really lording it over us at the minute aren't they? And rightly so, they should enjoy their good times while it lasts, I have a sneaky feeling that normality will be restored sooner rather than later. Roll on 18th August, UTM
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 20
Grantley
August 3, 2018, 12:08am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +2,517
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from pizzzza
Not sure who this guy is, and I'm not sure how you can review something that hasn't yet happened (think the word they are looking for is "preview") but they really do hate us don't they? I'm more than happy for the gimps to underestimate us. They are really lording it over us at the minute aren't they? And rightly so, they should enjoy their good times while it lasts, I have a sneaky feeling that normality will be restored sooner rather than later. Roll on 18th August, UTM

I meant that he has reviewed pre-season - god only knows why. It’s their first season above us in 7 years and the levels of grandeur are unreal.

Jordan Magrew
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 20
Son of Cod
August 3, 2018, 12:17am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,327
Gold Stars: 196
He's absolutely obsessed with us that chump. Every time I have a browse of their forum he is on there banging on about us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 20
pen penfras
August 3, 2018, 7:30am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -128
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from Son of Cod
He's absolutely obsessed with us that chump. Every time I have a browse of their forum he is on there banging on about us.

I do hope you see the irony of that statement  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 20
mariner91
August 3, 2018, 7:40am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,545
Gold Stars: 258
He’s a fool who thinks he’s more knowledgeable than he is. Case in point being calling Dembélé a striker. Our squad is improved and our management team is improved but he predicts we’ll finish lower than last season. Bizarre. Nothing like a bit of blind prejudice eh?

Not for a second saying we’ll be anywhere near promotion but we won’t be bottom four.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 20
ginnywings
August 3, 2018, 8:59am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,086
Gold Stars: 548
They've got really uppity lately, haven't they?

As i've said before and i'll say again, what goes around comes around. Somewhere down the line, we will again see another image of a fat Gimp crying as they get relegated. Wonder if he stuck it out in non league?  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 20
Son of Cod
August 3, 2018, 9:45am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,327
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from pen penfras

I do hope you see the irony of that statement  

Hahaha yeah, I was aware of that when I was posting. I go on most L2 club forums from time to time when bored though, to be fair.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 20
marinerdazza
August 3, 2018, 9:46am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,772
Gold Stars: 81
meh
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 20
forza ivano
August 3, 2018, 10:31am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,126
Gold Stars: 265
Always useful to have a contrarian view aired.sometime makes you question your assumptions. I think the essential,point he missed is how bad we were pre Jolley and how much he improved us within 3 months.he now has had a full pre season to instill his dietary ,fitness and tactical ideas upon a group of players who are almost all his choices.
I see quite a few parallels with Southgate and England and like them think we will surprise a few people
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 20
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scotimp’s Pre-Season Review

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.