arryarryarry
July 29, 2018, 3:57pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Mariner93er
It makes it so much easier to support your club when you have a manager who is so supportable.

Really?

Having supported GTFC  for over 50 years I have seen some great times and some shite times and I am quite happy to come on here and praise when it is going right and complain when it isn't but in all that time I have never felt like not supporting the club irrespective of whoever is manager or playing.
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 35
coddy60
July 29, 2018, 7:42pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / -16
Approval: +652
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from arryarryarry

Really?

Having supported GTFC  for over 50 years I have seen some great times and some shite times and I am quite happy to come on here and praise when it is going right and complain when it isn't but in all that time I have never felt like not supporting the club irrespective of whoever is manager or playing.

Well done you, personally Slade stopped me going on both occasions he managed here with his brand of football, even when we were in automatic promotion position first time round.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 35
dapperz fun pub
July 30, 2018, 9:27pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,879
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from coddy60

Well done you, personally Slade stopped me going on both occasions he managed here with his brand of football, even when we were in automatic promotion position first time round.

Tbh i enjoyed winning most weeks in slades first stint
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 35
1mickylyons
July 31, 2018, 7:38am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from coddy60

You were not alone
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 35
barralad
July 31, 2018, 6:59pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,267
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

Tbh i enjoyed winning most weeks in slades first stint

Me too. Plenty of goals home and away. A decent League Cup run. I remember thrashings of Notts County and Rochdale at home...winning 3-0 at Cheltenham.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 35
Brisbane Mariner
August 1, 2018, 10:19am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163
I get to games very infrequently but I am still and always will be Town, nothing better than driving into grimsby from the A46 and seeing Dock tower come into view and then i feel like I am home - still after being away for 22 years! Town through and through UTM!! Good luck to MJ and us all this season  

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 35 - 35
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Jolley

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.