4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
dapperz fun pub
July 28, 2018, 9:22pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,719
Gold Stars: 81
Nips round to someone’s bbq birthday party tonight ..this guy gets this club this town gets this club , not one for giving fenty praise but gambling on a unknown 👏🏻👏🏻
Logged Online
Private Message
Hagrid
July 28, 2018, 9:27pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,988
Gold Stars: 508
I heard it was Fentys BBQ urine up party tonight
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 35
Mighty_Mariner
July 28, 2018, 9:38pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
Yeah I saw that too.. Nipped round to the guys house on the way to Fenty's BBQ and presented him and his mate with new Town shirts with 30 and 40 on the back as they were celebrating their respective birthdays!

This guy can do no wrong and continues to amaze me!

He also sent a young Town fan who was celebrating his 18th birthday last week, both home and away shirts a card signed from him and the Mrs and a season ticket!

These good will gestures must be costing him a fortune!

In all seriousness though, he clearly understand the importance of getting the fans on board and making them feel part of the club... He also seems genuinly appreciative of been given his chance in English football at Town.

Hopefully when some bigger clubs come calling he can turn them down until he's got Town when we need to be.

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 35
marinerdazza
July 28, 2018, 9:50pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,593
Gold Stars: 80
Quoted from Hagrid

I hope they all get taxis home.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 35
Grimal
July 28, 2018, 9:50pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +2,850
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
Yeah I saw that too.. Nipped round to the guys house on the way to Fenty's BBQ and presented him and his mate with new Town shirts with 30 and 40 on the back as they were celebrating their respective birthdays!

This guy can do no wrong and continues to amaze me!

He also sent a young Town fan who was celebrating his 18th birthday last week, both home and away shirts a card signed from him and the Mrs and a season ticket!

In all seriousness though, he clearly understand the importance of getting the fans on board and making them feel part of the club... He also seems genuinly appreciative of been given his chance in English football at Town.

Hopefully when some bigger clubs come calling he can turn them down until he's got Town when we need to be.

And hopefully when he get's Town where we need to be he want's to be there with us .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 35
Mighty_Mariner
July 28, 2018, 10:14pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
On the topic of Fentys BBQ... wasnt there an incident at one of these a few years ago? Someone fighting or something?

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 35
jamesgtfc
July 28, 2018, 10:21pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,813
Gold Stars: 187
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner

I notice the Main Stand toilets have had a coat of paint with the Dembele money. Maybe the balance is going on turning up at fans birthdays with gifts?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 35
arryarryarry
July 28, 2018, 10:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,938
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Hagrid

Why do you think today's k.o. was brought forward to 1.00pm
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 35
promotion plaice
July 28, 2018, 10:30pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,955
Gold Stars: 189

This MJ love in is all very well but at the end of the day he will be judged on results.

Yes it appears we have strengthened our squad but I would imagine so have all the other teams.

I still think we need that big target man striker but what do I know.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 35
hheh2
July 28, 2018, 10:54pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +759
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from promotion plaice

This MJ love in is all very well but at the end of the day he will be judged on results.

Yes it appears we have strengthened our squad but I would imagine so have all the other teams.

I still think we need that big target man striker but what do I know.

Alot of fuss about needing a target man. But our best recent strikers were Amond/Bogle much more nimble attackers. I think we just have to wait and see. Jolley has said he has targets in mind still.

Poojah's fishy
[img]https://image.ibb.co/dgpebm/Dascyllus_melanurus_1.jpg[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 35
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.