UTMariners
August 2, 2018, 11:57am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +424
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from 1mickylyons

The whole point of this original suggestion was based on comments over a few year`s from those who wanted to support the Club financially whilst securing themselves a guaranteed seat but could NOT commit to an actual ST.I work for a company with a lot of shift workers many of whom are Town fans but very few STH. I also come in to contact with many others in the same boat locally as I am sure a lot of people do ?Then we have the large number of exiles GTFC also have who probably can`t or wont commit to a ST who always seem to suffer tremendously when we have a high demand for tickets home or away. We can all sit and moan and let`s be honest I have for year`s OR we can look to try and get the problems identified properly and addressed. This is not ideal I think we can all agree on that but it`s a good starting point and worthy of further dialogue down the line and if it helps out those mentioned it will have been a worthwhile exercise.

WHS

"My love, my heart, my soul, my life.  My beloved Club Grimsby."

Salford Mariner

Join the Trust!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 60
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Self select ticket scheme

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.