July 23, 2018, 7:52pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,571
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Father Christmas
Don’t let the illegitimates grind you down

Or as the Romans would say " Non illegitimo carborundum " !

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 48
rancido
July 23, 2018, 7:55pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,571
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from LongEatonMariner
He should stay, the rest of us can usually decide whether he is spouting BS or not. We don’t have to get upset by his views. Most of us are adults so let’s live and let live.

Bring back Wayne.

He hasn't been on here for a while. Could his time be occupied " at Her Majesty's pleasure " ?

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 48
KingstonMariner
July 23, 2018, 9:17pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from rancido

He hasn't been on here for a while. Could his time be occupied " at Her Majesty's pleasure " ?

I always thought he was a right royal dildo

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 48
supertown
July 23, 2018, 9:24pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,439
Gold Stars: 53
Wayne was Maca Bilk’s alter ego . ‘Both’ very good posters on here
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 48
RonMariner
July 23, 2018, 11:00pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,658
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from Bentley
I understand quite a few people on the fishy don't like my views or opinions. Which I totally understand but this is England and free speech and all that. I've had far more red x then I have the green tick. Does this bother me No not one bit. I have one question to you all green tick me to stay or red tick me to leave the site. The resulting poll will stand and if more red x I'll leave the fishy site for good. For all you good people out there just keep me green by at least one point thankyou take care gtfc. X

Where is FFS when you need him........
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 48
promotion plaice
July 23, 2018, 11:07pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from Bentley
I understand quite a few people on the fishy don't like my views or opinions. Which I totally understand but this is England and free speech and all that. I've had far more red x then I have the green tick. Does this bother me No not one bit. I have one question to you all green tick me to stay or red tick me to leave the site. The resulting poll will stand and if more red x I'll leave the fishy site for good. For all you good people out there just keep me green by at least one point thankyou take care gtfc. X

So far........green ticks 78.......red crosses 87.........looks like Bentley's a gonna    

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 48
Mighty_Mariner
July 23, 2018, 11:22pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from promotion plaice

So far........green ticks 78.......red crosses 87.........looks like Bentley's a gonna    

Smartly though, he didn't actually put a time frame on when the poll would be measured. In theory he could wait until he has one more green than red and call the result there and then!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 48
Rick12
July 24, 2018, 7:02am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from golfer

I like him and I don't even know him. I imagine he's full of humour in real life. We all [or those with a sense of humour ] realise it's just banter so leave the guy alone. Some of the remarks are absolutely disgusting.
Yes he is probably just a schoolkid who needs some guidance.Most of us have been there at somepoint.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 48
golfer
July 24, 2018, 7:11am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 115
So far 170 people have responded to Bentley-he must be one of the most popular posters ever.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 48
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › A message from BENTLEY x

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.