Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Season Ticket decisions this season !
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 121 Guests

Season Tickets decisions this season !
Renewed
Not renewed
Bought my first one
Never......Pay as you go
Still not sure if early bird offer is extended
Pay as you go
  View Results 100 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

Season Ticket decisions this season !

This thread currently has 3,506 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
rancido
July 17, 2018, 10:56am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,518
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from mariner tommy
I renew mine every year on the first day they’re on sale, always have and I suspect I always will.
It’s my team, it’s my home town and it’s my passion
UTM

Absolutely, Tommy. It's the same with me and apart from England it is the only football I intentionally watch. Of all the reasons for not renewing a ST ( apart from availability to all matches ) waiting until seeing who we sign is the one that I find hardest to understand. In the past we have signed recognised " good signings " who have turned out mediocre. We have also signed players that are " so -so and who have really surprised the fans. It's the whole squad that achieves success, not just one individual. This last World Cup has demonstrated that a lot of the fancied teams with the big stars ( Argentina, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Brazil ) have fallen by the wayside and some of them in the group stage.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 10
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Season Ticket decisions this season !

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.