louth_in_the_south
July 5, 2018, 11:36am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +5,643
Gold Stars: 94
Not a massive fan then Horsforth ?

How do you know he’s a massive embarrassment to his family btw ? Do you know them ?

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 38
horsforthmariner
July 5, 2018, 11:47am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +2,583
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Not a massive fan then Horsforth ?

How do you know he’s a massive embarrassment to his family btw ? Do you know them ?

He made me cry when I was 5 for cheating, I've never forgiven him. It's my first footballing memory.

To be fair feeling miserable about football is a feeling I have to get use to supporting Town for the last 30 years. So at least I was introduced to it early.

But he is still scum. And you only have to look at him to know he's the embarrassing uncle at a family wedding who nobody wanted to invite.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 38
GrimRob
July 5, 2018, 12:31pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,397
Gold Stars: 113
There isn't a football match where you couldn't single out some incident to say one of the sides has been hard done by, but cherry picking of this order is just outrageous. The Columbians were underhand throughout the 120 mins, yes our players did a bit of "normal" sportsmanship, but they took it to a new level, typified by the destruction of the penalty spot which, with savage irony, is where they lost the game.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 32 - 38
1mickylyons
July 5, 2018, 12:41pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from GrimRob
There isn't a football match where you couldn't single out some incident to say one of the sides has been hard done by, but cherry picking of this order is just outrageous. The Columbians were underhand throughout the 120 mins, yes our players did a bit of "normal" sportsmanship, but they took it to a new level, typified by the destruction of the penalty spot which, with savage irony, is where they lost the game.

This is a perfect example of where FIFA need to cite a team.The lack of sportsmanship displayed by them not to mention aggression during the course of the game should see Columbia hit with a massive punishment.A lot of teams have been bad nearly all South American by the way and it`s high time they got tough.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 38
Townee82
July 5, 2018, 12:49pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +87
Great player but sorry excuse for a human being , I doubt many but thous as low as him even listen to the bag head .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 38
Abdul19
July 5, 2018, 1:06pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,510
Gold Stars: 215
Managed to be the best player in the world despite snorting 10kg of cocaine every day whilst hanging out with the mafia. Absolute footballing legend. A shame (but inevitable) that he's a complete twat!

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 38
KingstonMariner
July 5, 2018, 1:32pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Rick12
They were times though when the Colombians dominated through sheer determination and will eg in extra time though part of that I admit may of been psychological on Englands part due to conceding so late.Hence as well you could see on some of the faces how much it meant to some of the players how much they wanted to win when decisions didnt go their way eg Falcao.

All things considered Columbia pushed England very close and at times some of their play was quite good eg Quintero for one looked a dangerous player  all game

If they'd concentrated on playing their best rather than their disruption tactics, they might have achieved something. Typical waste of talent. They deserve nothing.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 38
MarinerGaz
July 5, 2018, 4:15pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +399
Give him a break, after 2 hours spectating his nappy obviously needed changing!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 38
carrot top
July 5, 2018, 4:20pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +22 / -1
Approval: +817
Gold Stars: 2
The sort of person that I would not urine on if on fire- absolute disgrace of a man

[color=black]The Ecky 1977
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 38
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Maradona

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.