6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
TheGoalKipper
June 26, 2018, 7:21am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +321
Quoted from chaos33
I reckon an upgrade too - my Luton supporting mate rates him as a good footballer, but reckons he needs to improve his decision making/address needless yellow or red cards. His view not mine.
Under MJ he could be a treasure.

With strikers who like to get yellow and red cards and midfielders who "Like to get stuck in" i sense we wont see many games where we finish games with 11 players

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 50
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Cook Signs

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.