This thread currently has 2,166 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Mariner55
June 7, 2018, 11:48am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +237
I'm not sure the significance of this is appreciated ... In his interview Danny Rose says "someone came to the house and nearly shot my brother in the face – a gun was fired at my house".

Do we know if this was Mitch?  It's terrible whoever it was, but if it was Mitch then he must have been under extraordinary pressure and stress last season.  I hope the club supported him, as should the fans.  For what it's worth, I think he's a v good player and if he had some off games thamay well have coincided with the above incident.

https://www.theguardian.com/fo.....ngland-football-team
Logged Offline
Private Message
wigworld
June 8, 2018, 6:45am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
I saw that, and wondered the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 2
Alkalineroger
June 8, 2018, 11:09am
Upper Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +61
Gold Stars: 1
I know a bit about this, Mitch played the next day as a sub I think, incredible really
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mitch Rose

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.