Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,371
Gold Stars: 145
Quoted from lukeo
Ipswich
Scunny
Grimsby
Wrexham

Hahahahaha everyones going crazy saying Ipswich? I ment to put Derby because I think JT will use his contacts at Chelsea to bring in some decent loanees to add to already half decent squad
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 24
Mighty_Mariner
June 5, 2018, 1:29am
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
[quote=449]

Hahahahaha everyones going crazy saying Ipswich? I ment to put Derby because I think JT will use his contacts at Chelsea to bring in some decent loanees to add to already half decent squad[/quote]

That's probably really useful but Frank Lampard is the current manager of Derby and I'm sure he'll want the final say on transfers.... 🤔😉

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 24
Father Christmas
June 5, 2018, 1:01pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -10
Quoted from lukeo

Hahahahaha everyones going crazy saying Ipswich? I ment to put Derby because I think JT will use his contacts at Chelsea to bring in some decent loanees to add to already half decent squad

FFS
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 24
Theimperialcoroner
June 5, 2018, 2:18pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,169
Gold Stars: 102
50-1 for us on Betway? That’s something to grab now. Realistically we are about 16-1 and anything above 10th would be progress from last season.
That said I’m lumping  on us to be Champions cos I’m plain stupid

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 24
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Betting odds

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.