Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is the United Kingdom a free country anymore?
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 292 Guests

Is the United Kingdom a free country anymore?

This thread currently has 16,234 views. Print
22 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Grim74
June 15, 2018, 6:03pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from barralad

That you can put the likes of Yaxley-Lennon in the same category as Sarah Champion and the "Rotherham whistle blower" beggars belief. All "Tommy" has done is fed off the work done by others. He protests outside courts where people that have already been been caught are being tried.  Where is his work to actually expose these scumbags? You talk about these people being untouchable but they are on trial and are being sentenced.  Seeing as Skrill doesn't want to answer the question why don't you have a go?

Tommy has done more to bring the evil of Islam extremism to our attention more then anybody else in the public eye, but because he’s a working class lad he will always be easy meat for the left wing MSN that dominate. He gets shouted down as a racist without any logical debate because these cowards are to scared to listen, when in reality he has many ethnic friends and colleagues.
Did you read my post to fast! These monster are only in court because of the few people that are prepared to stand up and risk the careers and expose them.

I’m sure Skrill can answer for himself but you obviously didn’t read my post properly  because I did say Tommy was stupid and by that I mean risking the trial and his freedom.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 214
Grim74
June 15, 2018, 6:16pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

I stated a report not a fact! Another one who can’t read.
The latest report is that the wing he is on is majority Muslim, you quote the Cambridge news anywayway they are no better than the GY telegraph how can they state Tommy wasn’t moved on home office orders? They know sweet FA.

A majority doesnt have to be over 50% when it’s a relative majority clever girl private.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 214
ska face
June 15, 2018, 7:16pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,568
Gold Stars: 839
Skrill - while you’re chatting about 1984, just remember that George Orwell went to Spain to shoot people like you
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 214
barralad
June 15, 2018, 7:24pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,267
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from Grim74

Tommy has done more to bring the evil of Islam extremism to our attention more then anybody else in the public eye, but because he’s a working class lad he will always be easy meat for the left wing MSN that dominate. He gets shouted down as a racist without any logical debate because these cowards are to scared to listen, when in reality he has many ethnic friends and colleagues.
Did you read my post to fast! These monster are only in court because of the few people that are prepared to stand up and risk the careers and expose them.

I’m sure Skrill can answer for himself but you obviously didn’t read my post properly  because I did say Tommy was stupid and by that I mean risking the trial and his freedom.

Did you even bother to read my post? All Tommy many aliases has done is attempt to bask in the reflected kudos of the really brave people who have exposed these scum. I don't disagree that it is the efforts of these people that have brought the perpetrators of these dreadful crimes to account. Where we are poles apart is in the assertion that Tommy deserves to be included in that list. You go on about the establishment but as an M.P. Sarah Champion is right in the middle of that establishment. She used her position to ask questions in areas where others cannot get. I agree with the Labour Party on most things. I do not agree with the way she has been treated.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 214
barralad
June 15, 2018, 9:02pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,267
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from Grim74

I stated a report not a fact! Another one who can’t read.
The latest report is that the wing he is on is majority Muslim, you quote the Cambridge news anywayway they are no better than the GY telegraph how can they state Tommy wasn’t moved on home office orders? They know sweet FA.

A majority doesnt have to be over 50% when it’s a relative majority clever girl private.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't use the phrase relative  majority to describe the situation in that prison. The report said that he'd been moved to a prison where a majority of the inmates were Muslim. That is patently untrue.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 214
Grim74
June 15, 2018, 9:28pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from barralad

Did you even bother to read my post? All Tommy many aliases has done is attempt to bask in the reflected kudos of the really brave people who have exposed these scum. I don't disagree that it is the efforts of these people that have brought the perpetrators of these dreadful crimes to account. Where we are poles apart is in the assertion that Tommy deserves to be included in that list. You go on about the establishment but as an M.P. Sarah Champion is right in the middle of that establishment. She used her position to ask questions in areas where others cannot get. I agree with the Labour Party on most things. I do not agree with the way she has been treated.

Tommy was taking his EDL marches to Muslim rape towns up and down the country over 10 years ago holding demos and posting leaflets to highlight the abuse, one notable march was in Aylesbury about 2008/2009 after the Barnodos charity had reported to the local authorities that children were being groomed by Pakistani men, but guess what the authorities totally ignored the report, hence a visit from Tommy and the EDL.

Some years later and this is only from memory but  I think after god knows how many convictions the local authorities actually had the Nerve to isssue an apology!

I think we can agree Sarah champion spoke out against the establishment in telling the truth that we do have a problem with mostly Muslim men raping our children, but as you know the Labour Party won't have their core voters insulted and she quickly lost her job and we certainly won't get to hear from her again.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 214
Grim74
June 15, 2018, 9:33pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from barralad

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't use the phrase relative  majority to describe the situation in that prison. The report said that he'd been moved to a prison where a majority of the inmates were Muslim. That is patently untrue.

If you are talking about religions and there are many in the prison population these days then why not? But I take your point the report was inaccurate.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 214
LH
June 15, 2018, 11:22pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,458
Gold Stars: 172
I can’t wait for the day they change signs for towns from stuff like ‘historical market town’ to ‘muslim rape town’.
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 214
Skrill
June 25, 2018, 7:30pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +6 / -6
Approval: +604
The story of Britain under the SNP, Conservatives and Labour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGjtGpJwLYc

[tweet]316134373063806976[/tweet]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 214
ska face
June 25, 2018, 7:42pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,568
Gold Stars: 839
Welcome to Skrill’s Tin Foil Corner
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 214
22 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is the United Kingdom a free country anymore?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.