Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is the United Kingdom a free country anymore?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 246 Guests

Is the United Kingdom a free country anymore?

This thread currently has 16,236 views. Print
22 Pages Prev ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 All Recommend Thread
ska face
October 23, 2018, 8:51am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,568
Gold Stars: 839
Quoted from Marinerz93

Why did they get fined £10K if they committed no crime.

Better blame the muzzers, oh dear are you saying those pictured are innocent of raping, torturing and trafficking young girls. It's their ideological upbringing that led to how they viewed those young pre teen girls, and how they groomed them.

How about responding to the points I made rather than the ones you wish I had.
Private Message
Reply: 210 - 214
Marinerz93
October 23, 2018, 7:05pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Maringer
So, these criminals were arrested, prosecuted and convicted. Good job nobody did anything stupid to cause a mistrial, eh? Might have risked letting guilty men go free.

As for the ridiculous Idea of deporting British-born citizens to other countries, why should these other countries have to pay for our failings? It's bad enough that we nick their doctors from them instead of paying to train our own, without trying to send them our criminals as well.

We would get better value for money by exiling these people to a country that has the same ideology, they could integrate easier into their way of life than they ever could in the UK.

Ridiculous is your belief they see themselves as British you have no concept of their mind set, an example of that mindset is the amount of young pre teen girls groomed, raped and trafficked in this country. they don't see themselves as criminals they see it as their right by obeying their God who has said they can do that without punishment.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 211 - 214
ska face
October 24, 2018, 12:54pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,568
Gold Stars: 839
Why do you keep asking what I’m saying? You can see what I’ve asked you in black & white there in front of you. You could try answering the question if you like.  
Private Message
Reply: 212 - 214
Marinerz93
October 24, 2018, 3:37pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from ska face
Why do you keep asking what I’m saying? You can see what I’ve asked you in black & white there in front of you. You could try answering the question if you like.  

I've answered several of your questions just saying.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/MxZWOaf.gif[/img]

[youtube]WLqumU4EmtA[/youtube]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 213 - 214
22 Pages Prev ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is the United Kingdom a free country anymore?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.